Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
According to Entheos, who posted this an hour ago, everyone should be prepared for upcoming 'events' and natural disasters.

He has provided information on who we might consider donating to when such events arise.
06:53 PM - Oct 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by QFlagPin in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
02 October, 08:26
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Did Franklin Graham ever explain his pictures in front of Voodoo Donuts? Don't trust him or his org.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
02 October, 08:55
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
laura ashcroft had a lot to say about old man Graham raping her. pretty sure she may have outed Hanks, as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free2Bme @Free2Bme
02 October, 09:31
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Agree. I do not trust Franklin.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
02 October, 08:19
Red Cross / Red Crescent are implicated in many nefarious cross-border illicit operations under the cover of 'aid' - (actually "aiding and abetting").

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
02 October, 08:19
I don’t believe for a second that Samaritans Purse is legit... which raises lots of questions here

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
02 October, 08:23
In response Tabatha Roach to her Publication
Why? I’ve never heard of either ine, but what I have done recently is question Entheos regardless of his predictions.

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
02 October, 07:54
Our family has been a part of some Convoy of Hope disaster relief operations and we have personally recieved aid from them.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
02 October, 07:47
Cue the pop up the grifts from the 3 star 🤡🤡🤡ً army.

Omg Natural Disaster , donate donate donate !

Silver Cat @silvercat
02 October, 07:41
Local charity is best; also, if you find a church that helps with local charity.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
02 October, 07:24
It makes a lot of sense knowing now that the celebrities tend to prefer to give $1M to the Red Cross, every Disaster or so. The Salvation Army is the other shoe to drop, see, Red Shield Cafes.

Avoid. Consider looking at pet shelters in the locale, and other localized charities should that need arise.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
02 October, 07:31
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Red Shield= Rothschild

Richie Richard @Richie
02 October, 07:12
My community has been a beneficiary of samaritans purse after hurricane michael

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 October, 07:00
I have volunteered with Operation Blessings 🙏