Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
13 December, 04:53
✝️
We were CHOSEN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 December, 10:35
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
May we be a Light In The Darkness!
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
WE ARE NOT HERE TO CURSE THE DARKNESS, BUT TO LIGHT THE CANDLE THAT CAN GUIDE US THROUGH THAT DARKNESS TO A SAFE AND SANE FUTURE=1174

The Great Reset Under The Jew World Order Will Not Occur. Their Long Running Sabotage Of Our Great Nation Is Now Clear=1174

One Day Well Be Able To Do Away With This Whole Disgusting System That Promotes, Breeds And Thrives On Oppression=1174

Deep Down Inside You Know That Jesus Is The Messiah. He Wants To Forgive You But You Can Only Lead A Horse To Water=1174

Declare Among The Nations Jehovah Has Become King. The Earth Is Firmly Established. It Cannot Be Moved. He Will Judge The
Peoples Fairly=1174

I No Longer Care About The Fake Societal Rules Imposed On Me. All I Care About Is Protecting The Legacy Of Jesus Christ And Father God=1174

Let Me Remind You That All Prayer Intended For God, Jesus Or Mother Earth Reaches The Heavens In The Name Of The Holy Spirit=1174
05:29 PM - Oct 02, 2022
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it