Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Selah 321 @Selah
02 October, 06:58
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Thank you for holding the fort until Q.. and keeping us in the loop and educated on happenings.... you help to make sense of the information and are a great guide to keep us moving forward... a voice of reason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
02 October, 05:57
FOLLOWED THE RELENTLESS TRUTH FROM THE BEGINNING LOVE HIS POSTS !!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
02 October, 06:24
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Mary, I agree with you. He is able to put into words, exactly what I feel in my heart 💕

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 December, 10:35
May we be a Light In The Darkness!
🙏

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 October, 05:29
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
WE ARE NOT HERE TO CURSE THE DARKNESS, BUT TO LIGHT THE CANDLE THAT CAN GUIDE US THROUGH THAT DARKNESS TO A SAFE AND SANE FUTURE=1174

The Great Reset Under The Jew World Order Will Not Occur. Their Long Running Sabotage Of Our Great Nation Is Now Clear=1174

One Day Well Be Able To Do Away With This Whole Disgusting System That Promotes, Breeds And Thrives On Oppression=1174

Deep Down Inside You Know That Jesus Is The Messiah. He Wants To Forgive You But You Can Only Lead A Horse To Water=1174

Declare Among The Nations Jehovah Has Become King. The Earth Is Firmly Established. It Cannot Be Moved. He Will Judge The
Peoples Fairly=1174

I No Longer Care About The Fake Societal Rules Imposed On Me. All I Care About Is Protecting The Legacy Of Jesus Christ And Father God=1174

Let Me Remind You That All Prayer Intended For God, Jesus Or Mother Earth Reaches The Heavens In The Name Of The Holy Spirit=1174

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 December, 09:54
It only takes a spark to start a fire. There are many like myself that are the smallest of sparks, but each cotributes to the wildfire of truth that will set us free! God bless each brave soul in this movement across the world!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 December, 09:51
Light and love to you ALL!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
15 December, 09:49
Ready ?

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
15 December, 08:44
Thank you for your beautiful post and all of the information you have shared and all the light you have shined. God bless you and every single person that is a part of this movement.
🙏🕊💗💫

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
15 December, 04:09
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
✝️ 🙏🏻 💕
And may God bless you, too.

connie wright @cowri
15 December, 01:15
Field McConnell 10/2017 opened my eyes to the truth. The movement has grown. I am the crazy Grandma, people will learn the truth on their own time. Nice to meet you, Sir.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
15 December, 01:18
In response connie wright to her Publication
Love Field. I miss his shows. i am guessing he is busy with the take down.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
14 December, 10:41
Really appreciate this one! It helps to know there are more of us, together in this battle. Knowing WWG1WGA helps me to keep going!!!! ❤️❤️🙏🙏🥰

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
14 December, 10:12
I think a lot of us felt the same way before all this. Now We All Feel The Same Way Now. Its Beautiful. So blessed to be awake for so long and to be able to witness all this so very deeply. One heck of a emotional rollercoaster but the ride was and is worth it. I thought I would never see that light at the end of the tunnel but It's Clear As Day Now. The Great Awakening Is In Full Swing, Soon We Connect And Knock It Home.
A Beautiful Brave New World Lies Ahead And By The Grace Of God, I AM Ready To Help It.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL
UNITED WE STAND
TRUTH SETS US FREE
NO SURRENDER.

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
02 October, 05:58
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
THIS !!!!!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 December, 05:53
Wow, this is a great post that really speaks to my heart and says everything that I feel. I needed this today. Thanks!!!

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
13 December, 05:51
God Bless you ALL!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
13 December, 05:14

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

13 December, 05:56
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
I love you all so much and will never forget this time in my life. I know how blessed I am to have finally found all of you.

13 December, 05:56
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
I love you all so much and will never forget this time in my life. I know how blessed I am to have finally found all of you.