reggie holiday @ReggieHoliday
02 October, 12:50
Hello everyone.
This is my first time posting on AU. I have to admit, I have been a scared, silent follower since this all started. You all have been my hope and support every morning. You’ve kept me sane through the chaos and I don’t know if I would be in such a good spot mentally if I hadn’t found AU – my husband and I are eternally grateful for each and every one of you.
I am now reaching out asking for help. I am trying to find the person who posted a picture about fenbendazole and how it helps treat cancer. A very special friend recently got diagnosed with colon cancer and had portion of his bowel removed. Now, the docs are adamant he does chemo but he doesn’t want to. If anyone knows of the post I’m referencing, I would really appreciate finding out who the OP was. Thank you all – for bringing so much enlightenment, faith and hope to my life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellsworth Nailtree @EllsworthNailtree
I don't know if there is anyone else out there that has also used Onelifeusa.com "ParaCleanse" kit. It costs about $28. Taken as directed has kept my cancer under control. Diagnosed Stage 4 Cervical cancer in 1995. I'm still here. Cervical cancer is gone. Also, McDanielwater.com and Indian Herb taken as directed, got me from bedrest to mowing the lawn pretty quickly. Of course, some Karen, got the FDA involved with McDaniel water and Indian Herb, but it's such a great medicine. Back when Russell had the business, (he's passed away now after attaining around age 95) he had so many wonderful reviews on his site, brain cancer, bladder, colon cancer all gone from Indian Herb and the water to drink. I heard about this from a woman that had an inoperable brain tumor (Cancer). Went through chemo, radiation, etc..doc's told her they couldn't do anything else and she had two weeks to live. Indian Herb got rid of the cancer parasites. Read also, Dr. Hulga Clarks "The Cure for all diseases" She
04:26 PM - Oct 02, 2022
In response reggie holiday to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EllsworthNailtree in this post can reply
Dogdude_BeBest @Dogdude_BeBest
02 October, 08:44
In response Ellsworth Nailtree to her Publication
I have Dr Hulga Clarks books. You can only source them 2nd hand now. Life changing 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
02 October, 05:16
In response Ellsworth Nailtree to her Publication
Dr. Hulda Clark's book The Cure For All Diseases has
the answers! Also Dr. Morse, a licensed naturopathic physician, biochemist, iridologist and a great herbalist has saved untold amount of people's lives and is a true Patriot!

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
02 October, 05:27
In response Sheila Irishblessings to her Publication
Also Dr Morse has a https://drmorse.tv/ and I think some
of his videos are still on youtube