reggie holiday @ReggieHoliday
02 October, 12:50
Hello everyone.
This is my first time posting on AU. I have to admit, I have been a scared, silent follower since this all started. You all have been my hope and support every morning. You’ve kept me sane through the chaos and I don’t know if I would be in such a good spot mentally if I hadn’t found AU – my husband and I are eternally grateful for each and every one of you.
I am now reaching out asking for help. I am trying to find the person who posted a picture about fenbendazole and how it helps treat cancer. A very special friend recently got diagnosed with colon cancer and had portion of his bowel removed. Now, the docs are adamant he does chemo but he doesn’t want to. If anyone knows of the post I’m referencing, I would really appreciate finding out who the OP was. Thank you all – for bringing so much enlightenment, faith and hope to my life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
02 October, 03:12
In response reggie holiday to her Publication
I saved these 2 picture posts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
I read where he nixed the Vitamin E because it was thinning people’s blood too much. Also, if fenbenzadole doesn’t work, I would try Ivermectin, if it was me. Everyone has different body chemistry and different types of cancer. *Not a doctor and not giving medical advice.
03:59 PM - Oct 02, 2022
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Texascowgal in this post can reply
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
02 October, 04:15
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Wonder what would happen if we take Fenbendazole and Ivermectin protocols at the same? Super anti-cancer cocktail? Time is the essence with these things. Why not shed time on the trial?

If it were me, perhaps I will be the lab rat and make a nice dewormer cocktail and...

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
02 October, 04:21
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
I sure don’t have that answer. When I worm our horses I use a double dose of the Fenben for 5 days straight. I was told it gets the encrusted worms and parasites out of their intestines. 🤷‍♀️ Then I wait a week or two and hit them with one round of Ivermectin by their weight. I do this twice a year.

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
02 October, 09:46
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
I'm going to try taking it w/ my current oral chemo drug. It feels like time is running out for me and 2 of my appts w/ key docs were of course cancelled b/c of Ian. Been waiting awhile for these appts which would help me make other decisions. I might just try on my own and do the best I can with figuring out dosage. I have Ivermectin capsules right now - just don't know how much to take: when to go on, when to take days (and how many) off. Cancer drug I take 2 weeks on and one week off. So confusing