reggie holiday @ReggieHoliday
02 October, 12:50
Hello everyone.
This is my first time posting on AU. I have to admit, I have been a scared, silent follower since this all started. You all have been my hope and support every morning. You’ve kept me sane through the chaos and I don’t know if I would be in such a good spot mentally if I hadn’t found AU – my husband and I are eternally grateful for each and every one of you.
I am now reaching out asking for help. I am trying to find the person who posted a picture about fenbendazole and how it helps treat cancer. A very special friend recently got diagnosed with colon cancer and had portion of his bowel removed. Now, the docs are adamant he does chemo but he doesn’t want to. If anyone knows of the post I’m referencing, I would really appreciate finding out who the OP was. Thank you all – for bringing so much enlightenment, faith and hope to my life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
Albrecht Finnema @AnonymousFollower
02 October, 04:20
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
hydrogen/ browngas can support the treatment

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
brilliant mind who explains the working of hydrogen. I don't know his product.
Hydrogen Therapy - Improving Health with a Hydrogen Inhaler - YouTube

Hydrogen is the ultimate warrior against death, disease, sickness and everything else you can think of that is weighing us down. Smaller electromagnetically ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
02 October, 03:59
I read where he nixed the Vitamin E because it was thinning people’s blood too much. Also, if fenbenzadole doesn’t work, I would try Ivermectin, if it was me. Everyone has different body chemistry and different types of cancer. *Not a doctor and not giving medical advice.

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
02 October, 04:15
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Wonder what would happen if we take Fenbendazole and Ivermectin protocols at the same? Super anti-cancer cocktail? Time is the essence with these things. Why not shed time on the trial?

If it were me, perhaps I will be the lab rat and make a nice dewormer cocktail and...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 October, 03:58
NB, if you use any cannabis products, your consealed carry licence will be revoked.(in AZ) you may want to check your states rules re this.