Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
30 September, 01:22
Humanity was enslaved by reptillian human hybrids. Torturing children while draining their blood then eating them, gave them power and evil energy! Their satanic symbolism, numerology, and witchcraft proves it all!
The good news is once you understand and shine bright light on all the darkness, you evolve!
Its time for humanity to know the truth of our enslavement on this prison planet!
The true revolution is the evolution of human consciousness! We are all one!
#wwg1wga πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
#darktolight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
30 September, 01:36
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I've been there and seen that in person. Pretty freaky. Check out the cathedral there. That was even freakier!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
and people call this art. i have always avoided churches in europe in fact museums as well oh and castles. Creepy Without even going in you can sense the evil.
03:20 PM - Oct 02, 2022
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Brisha in this post can reply
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
02 October, 03:22
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
Albert Einstein lived right near both of these places in Bern. I visited the house too, but didn't go in.

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
02 October, 03:25
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Its just too sick for words. Come LORD JESUS !!