Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Humanity was enslaved by reptillian human hybrids. Torturing children while draining their blood then eating them, gave them power and evil energy! Their satanic symbolism, numerology, and witchcraft proves it all!
The good news is once you understand and shine bright light on all the darkness, you evolve!
Its time for humanity to know the truth of our enslavement on this prison planet!
The true revolution is the evolution of human consciousness! We are all one!
#wwg1wga πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
#darktolight
01:22 AM - Sep 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
02 October, 03:48
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I remember reading about this grotesque Bern statue years ago and the questions surrounding it when it is all clearly in plain sight. Sick.

This garden in Finland is a sculpture park called Parikkala. The artist was a recluse, Veyo Ryonkkonen, who spent 50 years on this. He died in 2010. In 2011-2014 the park was a part of a project financed by the European Union. I read the artist had baskets of dentures? The "human" teeth and cold, glassy eyes of his sculptures are quite creepy and this whole thing is just eerie, bizarre and uncomfortable.
Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
02 October, 02:11
there are even more of reptile headed "men" embracing women

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
30 September, 12:27
OSLO (Norway)
Vigeland Park
These people are sick!

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
02 October, 03:24
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
In this statue, this picture, the man is being raped by a reptilian. It can be seen from the behind of the statue in detail. This is one of the pillars by a bridge in city center park in Oslo, capital of Norway. "Free country".

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Kira Kju @kju17
30 September, 04:35
what can be added?

Every Time @soTELLme533
30 September, 02:27
Knights of Templar
The Templars were absorbed into other Orders
but what of the 10's of 1000's of Templars &
15,000 β€œTemplar Houses” & an entire fleet of ships across Europe?
In France 100’s of Templars were arrested, but only a small percentage of about 3,000 Templars there
The Templar's detailed business & financial records were never found
Some scholars believe a number of Templars fled to the Swiss Alps Records tell of Swiss villagers who suddenly became skilled military & that there were β€œarmed white knights” who helped them
So perhaps the underground Templar β€œBrotherhood” ended up in Switzerland
Explains why the Swiss flag is a Templar symbol on a red background
and why the Swiss suddenly took over where the Templars had left off as the bankers of Europe
Templar influence seems to be reflected in the coats of arms used by the Swiss Cantons & even in the naming of Swiss locations like the Town of Sion
https://www.theknightstemp...

Red Man @2PillarPortal
30 September, 02:37
In response Every Time to her Publication
Horace and his Knights setting forth another False Flag, 80 years ago, WW2, via music... that would ultimately set the stage for Operation Paperclip..

it's a Mind Thing.... to prep and control... a long as you don't Mind.

https://youtu.be/fW02pY8qU...

'I don't want to set the world on fire'

https://youtu.be/mwjpWkFYu...

'G'bye Now'

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
30 September, 02:21
"Whose symbolic purpose has been lost to time" = A tradition hidden because they still do it

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
30 September, 01:43
it is like light once you turn it on.....

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
30 September, 01:44
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Beautiful! #darktolight
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
30 September, 01:36
I've been there and seen that in person. Pretty freaky. Check out the cathedral there. That was even freakier!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
30 September, 01:41
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
In front of our faces the whole time!!!
I had a feeling when I was inside the Vatican in 2016 that something was off. It all made sense later! Its time to end this, and create heaven on earth! Glorious days ahead!

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
02 October, 03:20
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
and people call this art. i have always avoided churches in europe in fact museums as well oh and castles. Creepy Without even going in you can sense the evil.