Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
πŸ˜­πŸ’” πŸ™ 😒

WE MUST NEVER STOP FIGHTING UNTIL EVERY CHILD IS SAFE! πŸ™
03:20 PM - Oct 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
08 October, 09:47
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Do you have access to the HB laptop? I was wondering where this photo came from. I saw an interview with several reporters who saw the files, and they said it was a 20 on a scale of one to ten.
One of them said "They were begging for him to stop.".
When are they going to put this in front of people's faces Clockwork Orange style?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
05 October, 11:49
People are going to hate me for saying this, but if the β€œWhite Hats” have it all and are in control, they could end this right now.

It may be that this has already ended (God, I pray it is so) and we are seeing things on β€œplayback.” But if not, I think it’s fair to ask β€œwhy are they waiting?”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
05 October, 09:47
THIS LOOKS LIKE THEY HARVESTED THE ORGANS OMG I HOPE THEY ROT IN HELL .. Y IN THE HELL WOULD HUNTER EVEN KEEP SOMETHING SO VILE ON HIS LAPTOP Y IS HE NOT IN JAIL Y IS THAT FAMILY STILL IN POWER Y ISNT ANYONE TAKEN THEM TO JAIL FOR US ALL TO SEE IF THIS WAS REALLY ON HIS LAPTOP Y IS IT NOT ON THE NEWS IM LIVID

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 October, 09:36
why the FUCK is Hunter Biden not in jail yet? WHY is he free??????

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 October, 09:35
😑😭

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
05 October, 06:05
it might be hard to look at for some but this and much more is what happens behind the curtain that many choose to ignore or worse still is hidden away from everyone.

thank you for posting aztek,
I don't want to share the things i have uncovered with AU.

ill be honest even for me .. its brutal for the mind to comprehend ..

Joyce Judith @JoyceJudith
05 October, 06:09
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
[ JOIN US ] I am making a good salary from home 16580-47065/ Doller week , which is amazing under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,
Here is I started.…………> http://Www.NetJob1.com

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
05 October, 06:00
Crying. These poor babies. IT MUST STOP..I think if I saw someone trying to grab a child , I would go after them and wouldn't be able to stop myself. I would go absolutely ballistic.. Praying. πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
05 October, 04:40
To Not Honor Children is to not honor Life.πŸ’™

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
05 October, 04:14
THANK YOU JADE for reposting this. People get complacent and 'willfully forget" the "WHY WE ARE HERE" ...the REAL REASON WE ARE IN THIS FOR ALL. ALL the Children, who had NO ONE,,,Absolutely NO ONE on their side at that critical moment in time, when they were captured, sold, raped,tortured, Murdered at the hands of Pyscho's. It's been going on for eons & eons. BUT NOW that people are waking up, WE HAVE A 'CHANCE" a CHANCE to change their preying on children and humanity at large. WE WIN with GODs help. WWG1WGA isnt just a phrase, It's a Mission. The children arent 'left behind', instead the CHILDREN are WHY WE ARE HERE. The pix isnt suppose to be pretty. It's TRUTH. It wakes people out of their slumber. It's a needed reminder..AT ALL TIMES. Without children...there is NO HUMANITY.
GOD BLESS YOU Jade. Sending you a BIG Virtual HUG my friend.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
05 October, 05:54
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Amen Ana! πŸ™β€πŸ‘Š

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
05 October, 03:40
😭please stop showing this out of the decency of the deceased children, please!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
05 October, 05:56
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
II understand your feelings - but this has continued without any fight for the children because people are soooo uninformed to the tragedies that these innocents had endured - not to speak is to be complicit IMHO

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
05 October, 09:40
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Thankfully those babies are in the arms of God. if the public doesn't see these horrors for themselves they WILL NEVER believe it. What else will cause people to repent? The worship of the elite and the system has to end...this is how we tear down their idols.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
05 October, 03:40
gets me fired up every time. there are no words.

we will never be desensitized to this evil and they KNOW it.

hunting season

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
05 October, 03:32
Just unbearable cruelty to the innocents ... there is no punishment harsh enough to make the monsters involved pay for their evil deeds. They must pay in full.
I pray for the souls of the innocents that they may be at restπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈ

chore Toke @choretoke
04 October, 04:11
Mother Fu$KERSβ—οΈπŸ˜–πŸ˜‘πŸ€¬Evil PARASITES β—οΈπŸ˜ 

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
04 October, 03:06
pure evil

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
04 October, 02:43
There is no place on this earth for anyone who could do this to a child. HANG THEM ALL BUT MAKE THEM FEEL THE CHILDREN'S PAIN FIRST!

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
04 October, 02:32
There is a Graphic Video... This is the Trump video that got me really ready to fight. I almost posted but it is really something not everyone should ever see. I cannot wait for this to all be exposed.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
05 October, 06:03
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Just seeing their poor little broken bodies is enough. I don't think I could watch the video..πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
04 October, 02:29
So wickedly evil. Sick bastards.

connie wright @cowri
04 October, 02:14
My Lord I ask you for your strength to help put an end to these evil animals that do this to our beloved Children. Help us to Unite as one in your image. I pray for the Children Lord. In the Holy Spirit I pray Amen