Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
01 October, 10:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 October, 02:13
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
i listened to video you posted couple months ago. bout conversation of lightworker, the sounds of her spoken language. drawn to that. similiar to my spirit language given a while back. was told speaking in tongues. cause always with me like second language. heard your video. joined in. am curious. maybe you can direct me. do not know my past or where i fit♥️but searching

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 October, 04:47
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Light language"

01 October, 05:37
the video i listened to of yours, the woman talking was not seen, you just hear her sounds, so childlike, playful, so i joined in ♥️

01 October, 05:40
yes that is light language"

01 October, 06:28
can light language war, go to battle, cause seems as if i do when needed or called for, like a supernatural thing. like warrior but not boots on ground kind, but supernatural. ok am fully human☺️not crazy. just no one in my life is remotely down this road. do this mostly in secret

What is Light Language? Who can speak Light Language and how does it activate us? - YouTube

Welcome to my channel and my first official Youtube video where I share insight on LIGHT LANGUAGE...My students are always asking this question and I love t...

06:32 PM - Oct 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dale Bradburn, click on at the bottom under it