Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
01 October, 03:33
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 October, 08:17
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
💙🙏💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 October, 02:56
and yes i must reprogram my subconscious mind cause i have sabotaged it. trauma over time, the unstuffing of that with awakening in 2020. the fears that bind me are overwhelming. searching for who i am, my purpose at this time of my life

01 October, 02:13
i listened to video you posted couple months ago. bout conversation of lightworker, the sounds of her spoken language. drawn to that. similiar to my spirit language given a while back. was told speaking in tongues. cause always with me like second language. heard your video. joined in. am curious. maybe you can direct me. do not know my past or where i fit♥️but searching

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
01 October, 04:46
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
01 October, 04:47
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Light language"

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
01 October, 11:33
Love and above is the answer. ❤️Sadly, our culture is full of brokeness, fear, guilt and shame. We are the love warriors.

01 October, 02:59
In response Wendy Werner to his Publication
i confess am broken, fears like chains.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 October, 10:56
This is ABSOLUTELY so true.
Nana has been working on talking to and connecting to my subconscious lately.
Sometimes I have little break throughs.
A couple of times I have felt like I was so close to the entire open book.

I am trying Zeolite this week to further decalcify my pineal gland and remove heavy metals from my body.

I was not able to find any information or doctors that had any information on whether it affected my heart stent, so here we go anyway.

It is suppose to grab metals and flush them out of your body.
My only concern was that they would grab at my stent and not flush. Not sure their attraction to the metals.

Any one with info on this would be appreciated.

We will see!
Just call me Ginny Pig Nana this week I guess.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
01 October, 11:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It is very dangerous to attempt to detox heavy metals from the brain too quickly. It can cause "holes" to remain. Like MS and Epilepsy.... please be careful.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
01 October, 11:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana check out iodine, zeolite comes up when I research iodine.
I praying for you.
LOVE

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
01 October, 10:48
absolutely correct 💯

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
01 October, 10:39
relearn to crawl everyday

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
01 October, 10:38
probably my biggest battle that 3 years ago i didnt even realize needed to be fought