Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 September, 11:21
"The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen of this plight."

-JFK

10 days before 11/22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
01 October, 06:45
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
If this is legit, I suspect DJT will confirm at rally tonight. Otherwise....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 October, 11:46
"What about that DoQ Holliday"

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 October, 11:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
How bout dat

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 October, 09:53

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 October, 09:56

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 October, 09:44
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
Yes except i had just joined following Twitter at that point ( 2020/2021) so i got spared as i was a nobody with no comments and no pfp.

Date on my screenshot says

Jan 6 2021 @ 8:20 PM

laura rosario @Lauracr
01 October, 09:48
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
Yup it was I retweeted it and lost my account lol

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 October, 09:19
🕶

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 October, 09:24
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
it been a long time coming but its going to be a better world very soon thanks to some great Patriots!