Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
30 September, 09:54
The design of XRP & the changes it will bring are hard to grasp for newbies & I was trying to think of a way to make it simple. Came up with this:
Imagine every nation an island and the ocean the financial system. SWIFT is akin to sailing ships of THE 1500’s, time consuming, tedious…you get the picture.
XRP on the other hand, is countless wormholes in every country. You drop any currency in it and the whole time it is in the wormhole it is XRP, but 4 seconds later when it pops out to the payee, regardless of proximity to location of payer, it is instantly changed into the currency of the destination.
Hope this helps.

(Someone PLEASE correct me if I have spoken incorrecty. For my understanding as well as others.)
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 October, 12:44
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I get how it works, my problem is how &where to buy, then others saying offload to a wallet, I need an XRP handbook for dummies😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Lobstr wallet also has XRP. (fchain.io domain). can fund Lobstr multiple ways now, Bank acc if your bank will let you, coinflip atms & MoneyGram.

Good luck.
07:41 AM - Oct 01, 2022
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Age of Enlightenment, click on at the bottom under it