Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
The design of XRP & the changes it will bring are hard to grasp for newbies & I was trying to think of a way to make it simple. Came up with this:
Imagine every nation an island and the ocean the financial system. SWIFT is akin to sailing ships of THE 1500’s, time consuming, tedious…you get the picture.
XRP on the other hand, is countless wormholes in every country. You drop any currency in it and the whole time it is in the wormhole it is XRP, but 4 seconds later when it pops out to the payee, regardless of proximity to location of payer, it is instantly changed into the currency of the destination.
Hope this helps.

(Someone PLEASE correct me if I have spoken incorrecty. For my understanding as well as others.)
🙏
09:54 PM - Sep 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 October, 12:44
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I get how it works, my problem is how &where to buy, then others saying offload to a wallet, I need an XRP handbook for dummies😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 October, 07:41
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Lobstr wallet also has XRP. (fchain.io domain). can fund Lobstr multiple ways now, Bank acc if your bank will let you, coinflip atms & MoneyGram.

Good luck.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 October, 10:12
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Not a financial advisor, just trying to stand on faith.
I will add...just an old deplorable here. Had to learn the hard way, but Whip & Emily over on telegram have been VERY helpful. We are living in Biblical times & I know the Devil's money system has only days because God is bring us honest, REAL VALUE money, I have tried to be faithful in the things God has allowed me to see & understand. For me, God has removed fear from the equation by allowing me to grasp however simple a picture, of what He is doing. He has increased my faith & given me strength when I been running on fumes. Materialization of His promises are going to send our frequencies soaring.
🕊

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
30 September, 10:52
Interesting the water theme again.

banks - either side of the river
current (currency) - flows between the banks
ships sail to berths - birth certificates given to cargo
ebb and flow, tides of fortune
maritime law and money...

All that besides, thanks for the explination of the way currency will flow, digitally around the system.

Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
30 September, 10:35
Well Said!!