Twitter has inmates.
Facebook has victims.
07:32 AM - Oct 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
02 October, 11:10
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Absolutely brilliant
& True. it's so sad to see people throw away real lives for these virtual type, simulated cyber realities. We pray for the good ones who are trapped inside their own avatars. #JesusCanHelp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
02 October, 11:08

💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
01 October, 04:33
Anons lighting er up!

Jack Balooka @Crossthreading
01 October, 03:23
good people still divided whle humanity perishes. categorizing will be the death of us all.

evadavid2964 @evadavid2964
01 October, 03:30
In response Jack Balooka to his Publication
Great article, Mike. I appreciate your work, i’m now creating over $35000 dollars each month simply by doing a simple job online! i do know You currently making a lot of greenbacks online from $28000 dollars, its simple online operating jobs

Just open the link---------->>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
01 October, 03:02
This is a blanket statement and not entirely accurate. I have a pretty large group of thousands of people on FB where I share the true history and early founding of the U.S., free of the rubbish woke narratives that have been spread everywhere through "educational" institutions and media. I have reached so many normies this way and the group is constantly growing as members share it with their friends and family. I have never been censored and receive messages from them all the time thanking me for doing it as they and their kids had been fed skewed versions if any versions at all. There is something to be said for reaching people where they are and bringing them in.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
01 October, 01:21
These are the best definitions ever! LMAO

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
01 October, 12:56
Right on Target today, Martin.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
01 October, 11:02
That's a pretty accurate summary Martin
👍

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 October, 10:48
Love this Martin, nailed it!

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
01 October, 10:41
I like what AU has become. Building each other up.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
01 October, 10:17
AU has a beating collective Heart❤️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
01 October, 04:29
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
💓
A mini Schumann!

Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
01 October, 09:36
I will say this...i got back on Twitter just for XRP and crypto news and i doing so have found a very nice anon circle full of XRP, decoders, truth seekers etc.

You just need to swim through and ignore the trash and bots.

judi jones @justj88
01 October, 09:26
fookbook has its rebels and warriors who keep rattling their sabers at zuck everytime we get out of jail.. never to late to spread a few redpills whatever the media i reckon..

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
01 October, 09:01
Spot on!😂

Gina Cordle @PGGinaCordle
01 October, 08:56
Truth Social down foe me the last three days. anyone have any sauce on that? Thanks in advance.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
01 October, 08:52
Your’e a master with few words.
Oxford, Eton, Harrow.
Fess up.😎

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
01 October, 09:59
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Oxford, Hampton.

IT IS TIME @Lilliput2233
01 October, 08:43
Gab is black pill
Twatter is blue pill
AU is red pill

arba happihr @arba
01 October, 11:13
In response IT IS TIME to her Publication
AU respects open speech with manners

The Drowned King @D3L1B3R8ANDR3Z0N8
01 October, 08:42
I have a pen.

Alison Ecat @Alicat
01 October, 08:37
And Telegram?

Vicki Lord @Vlord
01 October, 09:23
In response Alison Ecat to her Publication
Telegram is the Wild West with villians, gunslingers, and some interesting shoot-outs! lol

chore Toke @choretoke
01 October, 08:11
Well put❗️😏

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
01 October, 07:46
Fact check: Accurate.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
01 October, 07:45
WeGo is family 🥳🎉💕

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
01 October, 07:35
Gitmo has Justice
and a Very Elite Waiting List ...

Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
01 October, 07:35
Can't find a flaw what-so-everrrrr in your logic...☺️

Storm Rider @StormRider
01 October, 07:32
Once again my dear, you are spot on!!