memes matter @NoComment
30 September, 03:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
30 September, 06:51
In response memes matter to her Publication
imagine teaching your children the value of this, now.
the value of life, without static.

I can only imagine the value of what they might become.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
I am homeschooling my kids besides of [they're] indoctrination
If I do 100% the odds of CPS taking them 100% is at large
My son has two hours at a regulare school, but only if they could diagnose him as autist
I said no, i dont believe in diagnoses at all, children are in constant evolution and growth
Saying they this will make them that I believe
I never signed off on my sons anything [they] came with but his dad believes he is autist and thinks i am an idiot who dont respekt the radical social workers, oi...my youngest is in preschool and says she doesnt wanna go
To homeschool 100% I would hire tooters in areas i know to little and i would be the principle and cook and baker, i would continue t teach them private finances how to manage a home😂its not valueless i am sure, its fysics, math, and so forth in baking, and gardening to🎂I pray everyday on my timeline so [they] cant see us so to speak and really cant hear us and just nodd when i speak
03:26 AM - Oct 01, 2022
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it