Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
30 September, 06:52
In response memes matter to her Publication
💯🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
30 September, 06:51
In response memes matter to her Publication
imagine teaching your children the value of this, now.
the value of life, without static.

I can only imagine the value of what they might become.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
01 October, 03:26
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
I am homeschooling my kids besides of [they're] indoctrination
If I do 100% the odds of CPS taking them 100% is at large
My son has two hours at a regulare school, but only if they could diagnose him as autist
I said no, i dont believe in diagnoses at all, children are in constant evolution and growth
Saying they this will make them that I believe
I never signed off on my sons anything [they] came with but his dad believes he is autist and thinks i am an idiot who dont respekt the radical social workers, oi...my youngest is in preschool and says she doesnt wanna go
To homeschool 100% I would hire tooters in areas i know to little and i would be the principle and cook and baker, i would continue t teach them private finances how to manage a home😂its not valueless i am sure, its fysics, math, and so forth in baking, and gardening to🎂I pray everyday on my timeline so [they] cant see us so to speak and really cant hear us and just nodd when i speak