Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Storm Rider @StormRider
01 October, 05:44
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
01 October, 02:16
READY! 😎👍🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
01 October, 12:47
MY BIRTHDAY TODAY

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
01 October, 08:24
In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
02 October, 05:27
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Happy Birthday!!!

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
01 October, 12:31
Doo Dah, Doo Dah…Hope i get away with it….

AmeriKat @AmeriKat
30 September, 11:07
Please tell me what TTDSSS means??? We have so many acronyms...

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
30 September, 11:36
In response AmeriKat to her Publication
Time to do some sketchy sh*t - YouTube

Time to do some sketchy sh*t, doo da doo da, I know I'm gonna get away with it...Best cats and dogs funny video compilation. Pets doing exactly that what own...

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
30 September, 10:45
Oh my.

AmeriKat @AmeriKat
30 September, 11:04
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
what is TTDSSS?

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
30 September, 10:37
made my pants move a bit. Let's kick this shit off already, shall we?

https://youtu.be/tvmC7qxtQ...
Gojira - Into The Storm [LYRIC VIDEO] - YouTube

New album 'Fortitude' out now: http://gojira.lnk.to/fortitudeProduced by Joe Duplantier and 351 Studio - https://www.351studio.comINTO THE STORM | Lyrics Go!...

Bee Saved @BSaved
30 September, 10:07

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
30 September, 10:45
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
I feel this to my soul lol.

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
01 October, 09:03
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
😁

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
30 September, 09:37
I sure hope your right

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
30 September, 09:32
Wake me up when September ends
Greenday
Billy Joe "Armstrong" (Moon)

Also …
FY 2023 starts today, Oct. 1, 2022

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
30 September, 09:19
do da do da 🎶 🎵

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
30 September, 08:48
Please! no more games. Only pain

The Quadfather @Quadfather
30 September, 08:49
Sketchy

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 October, 02:11
In response The Quadfather to his Publication
Very sketchy

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
30 September, 08:30
:)

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
30 September, 08:34
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Kudos to the fellas that built that thing.. Didn't collapse when it hit..

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
30 September, 08:25
😉Promises, promises.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 September, 08:18
Any surprises yet?

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
30 September, 08:11
Zero Day?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 September, 08:06
indeed!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
30 September, 08:01
10 means complete

GAME OVER

arba happihr @arba
30 September, 08:43
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Am I dreaming?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 September, 08:48
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
30 September, 07:24
there''s that zulu time again...military time around the world...

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
30 September, 07:25
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Actually BST

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
30 September, 07:23
Slow down my friend, it's still Friday here yet.

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
30 September, 07:15
👍feels like Christmas Eve tonight lol