memes matter @NoComment
30 September, 10:51
still laughing 🤣😂🌊we are LAUGHING 🤣🤣🤣 please laugh with me
Everyone hates this dude, and look at him🤣🌊kicking evil in the ass

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
KAPOW

I was double checking to make sure I was spelling kapow correct and WT??? #2 ..... go ahead and give'em a #Kapow in the groin too.
KICK HIGHER :)

Urban Dictionary: kapow
https://www.urbandictionar...
Jan 09, 2009 · Kapow,
1. v. To completely destroy something.
2. n. Someone who has a love for underage children
02:45 PM - Sep 30, 2022
In response memes matter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
30 September, 03:52
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Remember Putin handing the ball to Trump! The ball was covered with adrenochrome symbolism.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
30 September, 11:12
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
So that was the original Putin? I've seen a tale of two Putins and one was executed for his crimes and torture of humanity. Now the new Putin is draining their swamp. May they seek peace NOW :)

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
30 September, 11:15
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
Children worldwide will be dancing too ~

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
30 September, 03:48
Nostradamus - The death of Princess Diana

Prediction:

"God the Last but First the nickname of Nostradamus of the 90's
Takes the Goddess of the Moon for his Day & Movement
A frantic wanderer and witness of Gods Law
In awakening the worlds great regions to Gods will."

What happened: On August 31, 1997 Princess Diana and Dodi Al-Fayed die in a car crash in the Pont de l'Alma tunnel in Paris.

The above quote (quatrain) is used to highlight the foretelling of the death of Princess Diana. Here's how that questionable leap of logic is made:

Believers say Diana is the Roman Goddess of the Moon. They also say the nickname for prophet is seer. Rees (seer backwards) is the name of the sole survivor in Diana's crash, Trevor Rees. Seer, (the nickname of Nostradamus) as a seer into the future.

The verse of the quote is 2:28, this is used as proof that Nostradamus knew she would be killed on the 31st, despite the fact the number is one day off, if 28 and 2 are added together

memes matter @NoComment
30 September, 04:23
In response Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ to his Publication
,do you know if it says anything about her not dying(?) and what if he predicted the surface of things,and some of our beloved whitehats never resurfaces due to safety raisons i mean reasons...anyway

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
01 October, 09:39
In response Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ to his Publication
except she isnt dead

memes matter @NoComment
30 September, 03:33
Kapow💥....👀didnt see the last one comin

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
30 September, 03:14
I'm getting a 'Two Winesses' vibe.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
30 September, 03:43
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Dasting vibe there.