memes matter @NoComment
30 September, 10:51
still laughing 🤣😂🌊we are LAUGHING 🤣🤣🤣 please laugh with me
Everyone hates this dude, and look at him🤣🌊kicking evil in the ass

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
30 September, 02:45
In response memes matter to her Publication
KAPOW

I was double checking to make sure I was spelling kapow correct and WT??? #2 ..... go ahead and give'em a #Kapow in the groin too.
KICK HIGHER :)

Urban Dictionary: kapow
https://www.urbandictionar...
Jan 09, 2009 · Kapow,
1. v. To completely destroy something.
2. n. Someone who has a love for underage children

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
Remember Putin handing the ball to Trump! The ball was covered with adrenochrome symbolism.
03:52 PM - Sep 30, 2022
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatzPajamas in this post can reply
30 September, 11:15
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
Children worldwide will be dancing too ~

30 September, 11:12
So that was the original Putin? I've seen a tale of two Putins and one was executed for his crimes and torture of humanity. Now the new Putin is draining their swamp. May they seek peace NOW :)

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
30 September, 08:08

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
30 September, 08:17
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
BQQM!!!

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
30 September, 10:29
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
One could read this Q drop as a quote from Putin that the NWO are evil but not that he's the lucyfur. Right?

memes matter @NoComment
30 September, 04:14
yes☺️...this one will age as well as that one