Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Do you wonder why Hilton Head seems to never get hit by hurricanes?
Cape Canaveral?

Elites vaca spot?
NASA?

Just wondering VK are there any islands out in the Caribbean islands and that area that seem to never get hit?
@vincentkennedy
01:46 PM - Sep 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
30 September, 02:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The island hs flooded out several times from hurricanes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
30 September, 01:59
You could also put Mar-a-lago on that list too. It's on the same coast and just a little south of Cape Canaveral.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 September, 01:56

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
30 September, 02:27
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
better name for them so called elites. — Global Scumbags

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
30 September, 02:34
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
The Bermuda Triangle Deception - The Graveyard For Space X & NASA Rockets & Space Shuttles - YouTube

Link to my patreon. Patreon supporters have access to contact me directly through email with questions or comments. https://www.patreon.com/russianvids Also...

arba happihr @arba
30 September, 01:50
I wondered why Hilton Head had an uncomfortable feel for me.
Couldn't live there. hahaha

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
30 September, 02:10
In response arba happihr to her Publication
We used to go to HH when I was young, there was one tiny motel and some little rental homes, very basic. We used to go sundollar hunting. Really great memories from there. My sister has a condo there now.

I wish that people could let go of these notions that a place must be evil if someone with money wants to live there. There is evil everywhere. And storms hit everywhere also.

And, wait...it's pretty darn expensive to live in these beachfront communities in FL...I'm confused!