EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
03 December, 04:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 September, 10:36
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Ok now Nana is thinking once again about that ancient book my Guide showed me with a language of symbols that I have yet to be able to find

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 September, 11:15
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Idk my guide a couple of years ago showed me the cover of an ancient book, it was an old old green color, it had some sort of symbol language about an inch thick all around every edge of the cover, it was bound at the top by an old ribbon but appeared to also be bound on the left side some how..
I did not see anything in the center of the cover.

After he showed me the book he gave me the word Alchemy.
The knowing that I felt was that it was the original God design.

I have looked thro 1000's of old book covers but never found it.
I hope that it was maybe found under the Vatican.
Some have suggested perhaps an Angel language, some have suggested another ET species language.
Idk!

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
30 September, 12:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Sounds really interesting, angels speak in numbers and sound so makes sense (to me) Angel language Cuneiform i have found so far is only written in in clay.. , the smithsonium institute would also store historic items yes? IDK either tbh,hope to find out soon