Only people mentioned by EAGLE777 in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
30 September, 06:05
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
The words magically appeared. whoa..
That is remarkable

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 September, 10:36
Ok now Nana is thinking once again about that ancient book my Guide showed me with a language of symbols that I have yet to be able to find

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
30 September, 11:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Do you mean something like cuneiform language?

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
30 September, 10:33
Right on!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
30 September, 10:15
TH4T W45 FUN!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
30 September, 10:12
Universe speaks in numbers!
😇👏

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
30 September, 06:12
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Always ...

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
30 September, 10:03
After All It Was Easy Like ABC 🔥🔥🔥
Figure Out 8 🤣🤣🤣

memes matter @NoComment
29 September, 09:27
Holy macrell😂that had som e speed to it, i was like meep moop, and then boom This messege serves to prove!!! hahahahaha learning is føn

God Wins @Nous
29 September, 09:20
The hardest part was WITH - - - - - -- - - - - OUT

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 September, 09:16
Easy Peasy! 😁😅

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
29 September, 09:12
I read the whole thing through 💖

memes matter @NoComment
29 September, 09:28
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
it went faster and faster 😂🤣

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
29 September, 08:39
Very cool! I was a bit worried with all the time stamps and gematria stuff.... although trying very hard, I wasn't sure I was truly "getting it". You made my day - thank you!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
29 September, 08:32
17 = IT

I.T.

(I)nformation (T)echnology

Katherine Murphy @Kathymurphy
29 September, 07:47
Wow I can read it. Made this old lady ---5M1L3. !

deborah sidener @debbiedo
04 December, 02:40
lol that is cool AND yes I can read it

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
04 December, 08:35
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
Very Nice Glad You liked it. God Bless.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
03 December, 05:19
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
That hurt Next time turn the computer up side down huh? Ill have to work on that!😜

Jes King @jes_US
29 September, 09:31
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
I was just about to suggest that to people..
for vvitches too you know with Halloween right around the corner and everything 😁

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 December, 04:44
👊

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
03 December, 04:45
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
🙏

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
03 December, 04:42
Yup!👍

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts