Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
30 September, 09:46
WE NOW LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYTHING IS A HOAX DESIGNED FOR DISTRACTION. IS THERE ANY TRUTH OUT THERE? BOTH SIDES LIE THEIR ASS OFF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
The white hats are showing us a movie to wake up the normies. So they're lying for a good purpose. But don't ever think there's not going to be a happy ending to the movie.

Eventually.
09:57 AM - Sep 30, 2022
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
30 September, 10:40
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I'm not on the same page regarding the good guys lying to us. The more I'm learning how numbers are used the more I understand what they are telling us. It's all about redeeming the numbers from the evil freaks back to God! It's the plan!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
30 September, 01:45
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication
They're lying to us every day. For example, the withdrawal from the Kabul airport never happened, and neither did the raid on Mar A Lago, I believe. The FBI has already been purged of corrupt agents and the FBI building in DC is vacant. But, as I said, the lies are necessary to wake people up.