Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
01 October, 03:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Im not much of a drinker but Id love to dive into that for some odd reason. lol. Vodka is looking pretty good because people are crazy and beer sucks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
01 October, 01:29
people in my family are assholes on vodka… and i am thier leader

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
01 October, 12:13
Now that’s quite a process!!

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
30 September, 08:05
;)

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
30 September, 07:43
t/s 9:13

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
30 September, 07:38
Time & patience...drip, drip, flood...reset
Video 2:37

Vicki Lord @Vlord
30 September, 07:04
It is far easier to make moonshine!
I have a 100 year old family still in storage we can use. lol

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
30 September, 05:58

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
01 October, 10:18
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
My daughter would agree completely! 🥔

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 September, 05:46
Very ,might need it for meds, and bartering ,radiator fluid there's all kinds of uses.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
30 September, 04:10
I don't like it (Wodka), but after such a beautiful video you would almost drink it ..

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
30 September, 04:49
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Even if you dont like it, you can use it for medicinal purposes either as direct application or to make tinctures.

We never have any surplus in our house for medicinal purposes or to make tinctures.

Ange Love @LoveM
30 September, 02:56
I love potatoes🥰

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 September, 02:50
https://qagg.news/?read=23...

Q !ITPb.qbhqo 11/30/2017 00:38:37
Why are sexual harassment claims all appearing suddenly?
Coincidence?
What is a pill?
When is it hard to swallow?
How do you remove your enemies from positions of influence and authority?
Define stages.
Define puppets.
Define puppet handlers.
Define proxy war.
Define proxy war.
Define proxy war.
Expand your thinking.
Why is Justice stalling release of c-level info?
Think.
Does POTUS control all matters classified?
Think.
Have faith.
These people are losers!
Q

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
30 September, 02:45
😉Aw hell, I'll stop at the mashed potatoes

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
30 September, 02:42
Something special for you!
https://twitter.com/i/stat...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 September, 02:41
Who Knew?? 🤣
Not Me!

Awesome!

913, Five Eyes...not around much longer?

Andy Pence @AndyPence
30 September, 02:22

Andy Pence @AndyPence

Andy Pence @AndyPence

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
30 September, 01:41
We Rednecks have an amply supply of this lovely white liquid...we just make the majority of ours from 🌽.

$319 on Amazon Prime 🤫

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
30 September, 01:36
Happy Flannel Fryday VK !
Nostrovia

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
30 September, 12:47

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
30 September, 11:49
Technically like juice, yeah? Fits in with my fruit smoothie bar on anon island/mtn.😏

arba happihr @arba
30 September, 11:44
So GMO potatoes are being used to make vodka?.
These parasites have made everything GMO.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
30 September, 11:30
Cool..I've saved recipes to make cream cheese so I will have cheesecake if the world goes to pooh..I never even thought of booze lol

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
30 September, 11:26
Tito's vodka.
A veteran I met long ago told me he had tried most vodka's around the world while he was in the navy, and he swore you couldn't find better vodka than Tito's.
It sure makes for a smooth tasting martini.
Forget those name brands like Grey Goose.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
30 September, 11:24
Need a few red pills for family, friends, and others?
Read the #Memo .
Release coming.
Final clearance underway.
Make sure to learn Russian.
Q

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
30 September, 11:21
#DidYouKnow ... There is an Idaho Potato Museum in Blackfoot, Idaho.

#PotatoesMakeFrenchFriesChipsandVodka -ItsLikeOtherVegetablesAren’tEvenTrying

“At the Idaho Potato Museum, you can learn about the agricultural, historical, social, scientific, educational, artistic and economic aspects of the world-famous Idaho potato. A titanic tuber of Idaho gold -- the world's largest potato -- lies next to the museum entrance, sporting a topping of sour cream and butter.
Marilyn Monroe once wore a dress made of an Idaho potato sack to prove that burlap could be sexy.
During the summer, the museum's Potato Station Cafe sells only potato-based products, such potato fudge, potato ice cream, and potato cupcakes available for purchase.”

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
30 September, 11:18
Just @ me next time. 😆

If supply runs out I think it’s a sign for me to take a break. Although, this would be a great to barter with.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
30 September, 11:14
very useful...BC canada just had a strike and is calling for another strike after thanksgiving (oct in canada)🙄..there was no vodka anywhere after 1 week!!

Other Half @Otherhalf
30 September, 10:48
Will we be toasting Russia soon?