They TOLD US what was to come
@VincentKennedy

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
06:02 AM - Sep 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 October, 03:39
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Then.......and yet I couldn't stop my mom........it's been ..........having to watch it get this far...........heartbreaking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
02 October, 01:57
😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Spark @Sparks
01 October, 10:25
😟

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
01 October, 09:43
I wonder if they will try it again before this is all over

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
03 October, 04:19
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
YES...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 October, 08:57
Looks like a Fauci clone.

Cell phones are evil.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
01 October, 02:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

memes matter @NoComment
02 October, 06:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
two years now i have worked from my phone...my arms been numb past month, prob just a coincidence and not a clue t go fix i t at all
its like i am releasing stubborness in general and the topic God chose t bring me was of the very obvsπŸ˜…and easy for me to fix, why arent I fixing it. Fix i t
God will kick me in the ass for harboring evil lazyness bcs thats lazy
think i am still stupid programmed .i might be scapegoating...lazy ass
i am sending this, to appeal to my vanity and from there lazy fixes it self
fffft vanity, be gone Γ¦nd send