memes matter @NoComment
30 September, 02:49
Praying Tuned

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
30 September, 02:51
In response memes matter to her Publication
uncanny valley with this one, leaves are a plugin (and fade in, also they stay with camera movement, lightning looks awful, bad fakery job I'd wager.

the join is most likely the top of the building line.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
30 September, 02:58
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
Your good

30 September, 03:01
some other deductions, lighting this large overhead would light up the scene, most certainly the puddles would reflect.

memes matter @NoComment
30 September, 03:05
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
Learning is fun, thank you for you're patience with me!:)

I like puzzles. Makes us all better.

Now you have to ask yourself, why did they make it?
03:07 AM - Sep 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by QuickWitNitWit in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from QuickWit NitWit, click on at the bottom under it