Law & Physics @physics171
29 September, 01:01
You matter, as we are part of an energetic field collectively.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aga Gie @AgaG
29 September, 03:13

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Today I had a very emotional experience. Walking down the street in the center of Warsaw to work, I saw a monk walking in characteristic clothes, hitting a drum. I watched him as I passed him, and when our eyes met I smiled and he bowed his head in a bow. It was a few seconds but we understood each other without words because our energies met. I felt him and his energy. I knew he was cleaning the energy of the city. Angels are everywhere. You just need to know how to look. Energy doesn't lie. The moments when we can pass each other in the crowd and feel the light and connection are the most precious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 September, 05:12
In response Aga Gie to her Publication
In Gen Pop few have Vibes that shine, Many low vibe, lots give off Zero vibes. Makes me really wonder what that Vax is doing.

Really don't think there is a higher concentration of shiny vibes than here on AU.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
Yes - we need the balance. Sending some TLC.
02:01 AM - Sep 30, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NadineTrevour in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 September, 12:32
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
😍😍😍

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
30 September, 11:24
Awe. I miss viewing the dear coming through our previous yard. I see only chipmunks, squirrels, and birds where I am now.

True @True
30 September, 09:52
💜

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
30 September, 07:58
oh deer that is soooo cute🙂

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
30 September, 03:40
😍💖