Law & Physics @physics171
29 September, 01:01
You matter, as we are part of an energetic field collectively.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aga Gie @AgaG
Today I had a very emotional experience. Walking down the street in the center of Warsaw to work, I saw a monk walking in characteristic clothes, hitting a drum. I watched him as I passed him, and when our eyes met I smiled and he bowed his head in a bow. It was a few seconds but we understood each other without words because our energies met. I felt him and his energy. I knew he was cleaning the energy of the city. Angels are everywhere. You just need to know how to look. Energy doesn't lie. The moments when we can pass each other in the crowd and feel the light and connection are the most precious.
03:13 PM - Sep 29, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by AgaG in this post can reply
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
01 October, 10:08
In response Aga Gie to her Publication
anyone noticed those instances/connections becoming more frequent-i have--is good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aga Gie @AgaG
02 October, 01:47
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
I think this is a sign of awakening. People are more present in the current moment, more aware. They pay more attention to their surroundings and people around them.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 September, 03:51
That's awesome :)

Scat ling @scatling
30 September, 01:08
Had a CHAT session tonight with someone from a large corporation. She said "God bless you and your family" at the end of the session. I was so surprised/pleased with such a simple statement as it usually isn't "acceptable" from someone in call support anymore. Of course, answered in kind. Sad that such an exchange is so rare these days as to be notable, but glad to have had it.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
30 September, 12:03
I feel you and know this rare exchange.
"energy does not lie" - so true x

Aga Gie @AgaG
30 September, 01:57
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Sending love ❤️

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
29 September, 09:31
Thank u for sharing this.
I feel it somehow

Aga Gie @AgaG
30 September, 01:59
In response Florida Jen to her Publication
We can exchange energy even over the internet 🤗 Sending love ❤️

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
29 September, 06:03
Hi Aga,
I can relate to your story.
I have come across many people like that.
We do not have to speak, yet we get the feeling that we relate to them...

Aga Gie @AgaG
30 September, 02:03
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Oh Charlie 🤗 We knew it as children and have forgotten it, and now we're coming home ❤️

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
29 September, 05:21
Amen they are everywhere. It is a beautiful experience when you sense that moment. God Bless

Aga Gie @AgaG
30 September, 02:05
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
Sending love ❤️

Awake Now @Awakenow
29 September, 05:17
Wonderful!

Aga Gie @AgaG
30 September, 02:05
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Sending love ❤️

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 September, 05:12
In Gen Pop few have Vibes that shine, Many low vibe, lots give off Zero vibes. Makes me really wonder what that Vax is doing.

Really don't think there is a higher concentration of shiny vibes than here on AU.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
30 September, 09:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Try to appreciate people and let them know they are appreciated by you! One of my best memories that keeps on giving was telling a store clerk at my grocery store thank you for working today (it was New Years Eve). She lit up and every time I go in there and she sees me I get the same reaction. Come to think of it, that has been a while. She could use more support! A new goal!

Oregon Patriot @OregonPatriot83
01 October, 09:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
indeed. i love you all.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
29 September, 05:12
Thank you for sharing this beautiful experience! 🙏🏻🙌🏻 I really love this post.💓

Aga Gie @AgaG
30 September, 02:19
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Thank you 🤗 Sending love ❤️

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
29 September, 05:00
An amazing thing, frequency feeling without a word.

Aga Gie @AgaG
30 September, 02:23
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
I hope Great Awakening will make everyone feeling this 🤗 Sending love ❤️

Law & Physics @physics171
29 September, 04:58
Such a wonderful share, leading open hearted, sharing.
Thank you.
Amazing our abilities to feel so much more than what humanity has been indoctrinated with.
"we understood each other without words" powerful, feels like there is so much more than words can explain, from the heart, sharing truth, Almost like an energetic frequency of openness.
Love your comment.
💜🙏💜🙌

Aga Gie @AgaG
30 September, 01:54

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Thank you 😉 Sending love ❤️