Law & Physics @physics171
29 September, 01:01
You matter, as we are part of an energetic field collectively.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aga Gie @AgaG
29 September, 03:13

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Today I had a very emotional experience. Walking down the street in the center of Warsaw to work, I saw a monk walking in characteristic clothes, hitting a drum. I watched him as I passed him, and when our eyes met I smiled and he bowed his head in a bow. It was a few seconds but we understood each other without words because our energies met. I felt him and his energy. I knew he was cleaning the energy of the city. Angels are everywhere. You just need to know how to look. Energy doesn't lie. The moments when we can pass each other in the crowd and feel the light and connection are the most precious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
In Gen Pop few have Vibes that shine, Many low vibe, lots give off Zero vibes. Makes me really wonder what that Vax is doing.

Really don't think there is a higher concentration of shiny vibes than here on AU.
05:12 PM - Sep 29, 2022
In response Aga Gie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Oregon Patriot @OregonPatriot83
01 October, 09:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
indeed. i love you all.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
30 September, 09:44
Try to appreciate people and let them know they are appreciated by you! One of my best memories that keeps on giving was telling a store clerk at my grocery store thank you for working today (it was New Years Eve). She lit up and every time I go in there and she sees me I get the same reaction. Come to think of it, that has been a while. She could use more support! A new goal!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 September, 08:24
the "FunVax". they cannot at this point?

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 September, 08:05
I agree, and ALL of the Vacxines Gen X has been jabbed with since birth. My twins are 14, I so wish I had NEVER had them vaxxed 🤦‍♀️. At least....They haven’t had any Shots for the last 4 years.

I liove seeing this from their Dr’s Office, means we are Right on Track!! 🤣😂 I am eaiting for their DR to Fire them for Non-Compliance!

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
30 September, 05:14
In Gen Pop Vibes Many Zero Makes Vax Really AU

Bee Bee @BxAx17
30 September, 04:50
Let it shine AU💛

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
30 September, 03:49
Do also wonder if it bcos they so unhappy in their souls VK
tho on conscious level they not aware of what their souls crave to be whole.

Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
30 September, 03:07
God is removing His presence from Babylon and all who continue to partake in its system. He makes this clear in Revelation 18, "...all nations were deceived by your SORCERY". The greek word for "sorcery" is pharmakeia, which means medicine and magic. God also says in 2 Thessalonians 2 that He will send "...a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false...". We are living in very sobering times. God Himself has drawn the line. Good vs Evil

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
30 September, 02:22
Went to shopping mall yesterday and challenged my sister to see if she could find one person smiling that is not paid to do so 1 hour later and she found none. Be the light today and give one big happy smile evendo you might not get one in return and if the smile is returned you found some sparkle left and made someone smile ☺ an small impact like this can make a difference so show some teeth lol

1776 ... @IGG1776
30 September, 07:19
In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication

Aga Gie @AgaG
30 September, 02:15
AU is safe place on internet but it is priceless to meet someone face to face ❤️ You need to come to Poland and feel it yourself 🤗 We have some kind of momentum I don't understand but we all are feeling it right now.
Sending love ❤️

memes matter @NoComment
30 September, 05:07
In response Aga Gie to her Publication
send it❤️

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
30 September, 02:01
Yes - we need the balance. Sending some TLC.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
30 September, 11:24
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
Awe. I miss viewing the dear coming through our previous yard. I see only chipmunks, squirrels, and birds where I am now.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 September, 12:32
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
😍😍😍

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
30 September, 01:23

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
30 September, 01:11
No NPCs on AU

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
30 September, 12:31
Big patriot hug VK mm,mm,mm

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 September, 12:24
Most of what Nana sees on other platforms and places like tiktok and instagram are fake people.
Many people looking for love and frens by acting like they think other ppl want to see instead of themselves.

They are totally plastic, fake zones.

That is where Nana sees the cabal trying to take everyone to a meta-verse atmosphere where no one is who they really are long enough that they permanently loose who they really are.

It's all a fake game to get attention and clicks.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
30 September, 12:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Disinformation Click Roach-Bots

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
30 September, 12:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The Cabal games; Everyone is transformed into a LARP.

Jenna Bee @JennaBee
30 September, 12:21
Just want to thank everyone here for letting their vibes shine so brightly. I haven't been the highest vibing person, but I'm learning. Going through something right now that I know I'll appreciate one day. Getting up each morning is a little easier knowing you all are here.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
30 September, 01:55
In response Jenna Bee to her Publication
✨💖

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
30 September, 05:41
In response Jenna Bee to her Publication
I love that you KNOW you will some day appreciate what you are going through. I like to say everything is a gift. Your light drew you to this community. Thank YOU for bee-ing here.
Much love ✨💜💫

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
29 September, 11:50
i never feel like ive waded through filth during or after being here.
NEVER. It draws me...

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
29 September, 11:38
I AM Constantly Transmitting and Radiating Light to those that Surround Me with the Knowledge that they, too, can potentially Receive the Light I Am Transmitting through the Biological Antennas of their Nervous Systems.
Even though I Am Surround by otherwise Good Hearted People, most of whom have Received the Vax, very Few People Actually Connect to the Frequency that I Am Radiating. It's Really like they are Under a Hypnotic Spell and they are Completely and Totally Unaware of it.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
30 September, 03:13
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
THE SOUND OF SILENCE

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Gregorian - The Sound of Silence - YouTube

Epic Chants Tour 2013 Live

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
29 September, 10:36
I am seeing this too. I return to work which is round the public. A noticeable change over the month of August.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
29 September, 10:28
✨SHINY VIBES✨
I love that! 😊

America First @Realdeal
29 September, 10:03
vibes and peoples driving weird past couple months wonder if its the vax there like zombies

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 September, 09:57
Feels right.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
29 September, 09:50
So true! 💛 In my mind, the vaxx intensified what was already lacking, so to speak. I pass people with their dogs and have more interaction with the dogs! The eye contact and energy connection is there with dogs, but not a lot of their owners. It is a pretty exciting thing when you do high vibe with someone while out and about! 💛💓💓

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
29 September, 09:43

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
29 September, 09:27
AU is where I go to get recharged with positive vibes after spending time feeling contaminated by the yuck in other places and platforms. It's my happy place. So grateful to have been on Twitter when you invited us to AU. Thanks VK!

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
29 September, 09:18
I believe this 100 percent now. The first time you said it I was angry. [fillers] I have so much faith in humanity. I understand this now. I'm am thankful to be here and finally see the reflection in those here that I have longed to find my whole life.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
29 September, 09:13
🤍⚖️🤍

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
29 September, 09:04
We are lucky to have each other. Most days it’s the only place to find sanity in a crazy crazy world. Thank you all!

Stephanie Nathanael @SNathanael
29 September, 09:00
AU is HOME

Sista Sue @SC18835410
29 September, 08:56
What is the saying about the eyes being the window to the soul (or something like that?) (Their) eyes are dead, lifeless…soulless…even if their eyes look at you it’s as if they aren’t really SEEING you. When I’m out anywhere now it’s easier every day to tell who has had the zombie shot and who hasn’t. When i come across someone who hasn’t I almost always get a nod and a smile at the very least…they have a spark, a light, as Im sure all of you here do as well. You can see it and you can for sure feel it!
Love you all!! ❤️