Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Niece Nardini @niecen
30 September, 04:49
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
wow not what i was expecting to hear from this yound soul, powerful speaker.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
30 September, 11:40
wow..never thought of myself as legend material☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 September, 11:43
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
You are!!!

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
30 September, 11:19
Well, that made me cry. We dont care about being legends. We care about the future for our children and grands. There is so much to be done. So many to help and take care of, getting people back on their feet after all this devastation of money and our faith. Thats my goal. They cant hide anymore, I see them, I smell them ( those who are man made) they will have no where to go now. We will follow to Antarctica, underground, in space and evil will be dispelled. Dis Spelled. Undo the spell.

Matt American @TheAngryAmerican
30 September, 06:45
Yes, I am legendary!

memes matter @NoComment
30 September, 05:11
tears*

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 September, 02:24
God. He was always with me.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
30 September, 01:07
"hold my beer ..."

Peek Oil @Peekoil
30 September, 01:00

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
30 September, 12:47
Got by with a little help by our friends ❤️🙏🏼

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
30 September, 12:37

Sue Briggs @SueB369
30 September, 12:02
Glad to know I’m not the only one who cried. Some days it is all so overwhelming but I always find comfort coming on AU and being with all of you beautiful people.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 September, 11:15
I remember this guy :)

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
29 September, 11:15
With the strength of Gods army by our side leading us to victory. The best Commander and Chief and Military Generals we could ever ask for. With the best Anons in the world. Thats how and I'd do it again!

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
29 September, 11:13
Believe in God walk by faith knowing everything will be ok. Lift each other up and forgive because it’s not our burden to Judge. This is what this journey has taught me. All the struggles and pain of knowing. Wishing i was better at explaining what i know to be true to family and friends. God Bless everyone on this journey and a Sincere Thank You for this platform and everyone on it. Truly a Blessing

deborah sidener @debbiedo
30 September, 08:44
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
29 September, 11:09
Eagle Spirit...
Spreading wings and taking flight.

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
29 September, 11:02
💙

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 September, 10:53
Take a moment to reflect on this time and place. These times are Biblical and we are apart of it. Praise God. God bless each and every person here.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 September, 10:48

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 September, 10:58
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I give thanks to Him for all His Angels sent to keep watch over all. 🙏❤️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 September, 02:24
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🎯

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
29 September, 10:47
Holy moly! First Doq made me cry with one of his videos, now you too! I made it because of God and because of amazing Patriots standing with me. Thank you for giving me strength and confidence. Y'all are the best!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 September, 10:48
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
♥️

Christy Luster @christyluster
29 September, 10:47
love this guy