Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 September, 09:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I was just thinking about this the other day. I have grown so accustomed to knowing you all are here and it brings me so much comfort. I now can't imagine my life without all of you. Not that I don't have lots of things that I would love to do again with my time as so many things have suffered but I really do love all of you and at a time when I felt so abandoned by so many loved ones in my life, you all were here to get me through extremely difficult days. I really do pray for better days for all of us. I know how much of your lives have been devoted to learning and sharing information and I know while everyone else was enjoying their life and time, we were all working around the clock. I am trying to live in the present and take one day at a time an take it all in. I have no doubt that everyone here will be making the world the most beautiful place to live in in the future.
10:12 PM - Sep 29, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it