Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
29 September, 11:18
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I think we will.. but this movie has many sequels.. The rebuilding will be full of its own trials and tribulations. I have a feeling most of us will still be here many,many years to come. That is an AMAZING feeling! We will be in this for generations. What a glorious time we are in!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
29 September, 11:13
❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
29 September, 10:16
These Are Days
10,000 Maniacs

These are days
These are days you'll remember
Never before and never since
I promise
Will the whole world be warm as this
And as you feel it
You'll know it's true
That you are blessed and lucky
It's true that you
Are touched by something
That will grow in you, in you
❤️

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
29 September, 10:20
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
These Days
meant to reapond to @sarahconnor too 😅

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
29 September, 10:15
Dont Miss this Moment.....💙
It is never about the Destination.....
Its always about the Journey.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 September, 10:12
I was just thinking about this the other day. I have grown so accustomed to knowing you all are here and it brings me so much comfort. I now can't imagine my life without all of you. Not that I don't have lots of things that I would love to do again with my time as so many things have suffered but I really do love all of you and at a time when I felt so abandoned by so many loved ones in my life, you all were here to get me through extremely difficult days. I really do pray for better days for all of us. I know how much of your lives have been devoted to learning and sharing information and I know while everyone else was enjoying their life and time, we were all working around the clock. I am trying to live in the present and take one day at a time an take it all in. I have no doubt that everyone here will be making the world the most beautiful place to live in in the future.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
29 September, 10:05
😎THAT TIME GOD PICKED US TO FIGHT IN THE WAR AGAINST SATAN

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
29 September, 09:58
I often think about this and remind myself to stay present & enjoy these days, before things really change.

‘These Days’ - Rudimental (242 on VK’s playlist)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 September, 10:02
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Love this song and it's so true ♥️

Selah 321 @Selah
29 September, 09:54
Likely very true... will miss the comraderie and long distance friendships...... but finding God for many and re- energizing
that relationship will be with us for evermore

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
29 September, 09:46
Who is going to miss this ?????????

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
29 September, 09:41
We have the Memes to prove it !