JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 September, 07:45
There is no better time than now to have cash on hand. I shouldn't have to say this here but I am. Things are about to get very rocky. It appears to me that an upset is about to occur "globally" that will capture the attention of all. We've anticipated this. It will come as no surprise. We are talking major and unprecedented upsets in the markets and a possible and temporary freeze on accounts. Disruptions to supply chains are to be expected. Best to err on the side of caution in my opinion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
25 September, 11:27
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
idk. I’ve worked in the financial industry for over 40 years. wall street to main street. we are a cashless society. If electronic payment methods fail it’s not going to be pretty. If 1/10 of everything I’m reading is true some industries will fail but be replaced by better… healthier…etc ones. I’m stocked up on nonperishable goods. If things get bad enough we’re not going to be going anywhere to spend cash anyway. I just pray a lot. We can endure… we need to drive this evil back to hell….. vibe up prayer Warriors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
29 September, 02:14
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Do you think people will lose most of their stocks, or will it be transferred to a new quantum system? I know we don't have crystal balls, but wondering if you had any insight?

Green 8700 @Green8700
Yes, the way we exchange Funds will change. Jamie Dimon from Chase bank already announced he wants to eliminate credit cards and go with direct pay. FinTech is way ahead. The way we live isn’t really going to change that much. We still have basic needs and better products will be available to us. Once the corruption washes out of the market ie big Pharma etc… The markets the corporations will reorganize and hopefully get it right this time.. right now the markets are like a falling knife. How do you catch it. I hope this helps friend. Hang in. I’m just a peon with a lot of faith.
04:55 PM - Sep 29, 2022
In response Liberty Belle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Green8700 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Green 8700, click on at the bottom under it