Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 September, 01:26
😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 September, 04:59
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Zombies, wow, it's true.

I wonder what happens to the soul if the body died first and was without a heartbeat for days.

If it was reanimated artificially, I am curious now if these children's come back with the same personalities. The AI in the nanotech could capture memories.

They have soul/consciousness capturing and transferring tech now too. It's all frequencies at the end of the day.

We need to learn more.

A few days ago I was reading more on this nanotech, AI and 5 G and wondered if they could just upload people who had a shot with it, into a quantum computer and keep them held there indefinitely.

I read the Iron Mountain Report, written in 1954 in the early 2000s. It was an elaborated version of Agenda 30, at least 30 some pages. It included uploading everyone's consciousness into a computer.

We must prioritize living with the organic world as it is and pray. The Amish will inherit the earth. Say NO to all things transhumanism. Take zeolites and boron.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
28 September, 07:40
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 September, 08:57
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Nice find and this has been in the works for a long time. I read the 1954 version which has since been scrubbed from the net which was so so so messed up for our future. These people are monsters. I am listening to this video now.

29 September, 08:26
Have you got a link saved in favourties for the 1954 version?

When a site is scrubbed, and I still have the link, it can usually be found on the wayback machine.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I don't

There was more about synthetic cloning.

I do remember that it had to be a persons choice. They will make all of their moves towards transumanism and eventual consciousness uploaded into their computers seem so attractive people will chose it.

It will always be a choice and their will be persons allowed to stay on the fringe.
04:55 PM - Sep 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
29 September, 05:59
A choice until it no longer becomes a choice! They lure people in like they have with the #vaccine and see how successful they are & what they can get away with. Too many voices of protest usually makes them shrink back, then they regroup with a different angle.

Watch this video to see how they progressed in the UK.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 September, 06:12
Yes They are VERY successful at pulling the masses in to volunteer for their own conscious and soul enslavement. If you make your soverign being more important than anything, you may have challenges going against it and making your way outside of their beast systems. It's just that it won't be forced.

It is complicated.

Lets address what is being put in the chemtrails. I have to breath and don't chose to breath in the chentrails.

IF I lean into Gods will over mine daily, pray to be delivered from evil, practice clean holistic organic living on my way home to God stay mindful and do the work, when they aim their manipulation frequencies at me, they won't find resonance.

Let's say I am enjoying aspects of the beast system and am out drinking because I am in a heated drama with my neighbor. I gave in to wanting to numb my consciousness over bad vibes I chose not to make peace with. Now I am vulnerable.

We chose with Love to stay free or with fear to be enslaved.