Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 September, 01:26
😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
29 September, 05:42
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
This reminds me of a conversation had a long time ago.. could have been on Twitter. It was regarding someone saying something along the lines of if you see your loved ones that passed away come to life could you kill them? This post has me curious if this is possible that some may see a being that looks like a loved one who has passed.. Question: Does this apply to jabbed only or ? 🤔.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
29 September, 02:44
But only for a few minutes it seems.

Silver Cat @silvercat
29 September, 02:41
Steven King's book, Pet Semetary.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
28 September, 10:40
CDC and I believe FEMA had Zombie Apocolypse protocols until it was discovered and info put out by Anons. Then they changed their articles names..
@IAM13888

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 September, 11:07
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
https://www.harvardmagazin...
haiti uses toxins from the puffer fish then dig you back up and keep you as a slave

Silver Cat @silvercat
29 September, 02:06
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
28 September, 07:33
All this bio-nano technology is to operate the body after the person is clinically dead... like controlling the dead body with a remote. These people are bloody sick.

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
28 September, 05:38
They've been telling us all along. Normalizing the subject for decades so the population can become numb to it. Examples:
Movies - Dawn of the Dead.
TV shows - Walking Dead.
Video games - Resident Evil.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 September, 04:59
Zombies, wow, it's true.

I wonder what happens to the soul if the body died first and was without a heartbeat for days.

If it was reanimated artificially, I am curious now if these children's come back with the same personalities. The AI in the nanotech could capture memories.

They have soul/consciousness capturing and transferring tech now too. It's all frequencies at the end of the day.

We need to learn more.

A few days ago I was reading more on this nanotech, AI and 5 G and wondered if they could just upload people who had a shot with it, into a quantum computer and keep them held there indefinitely.

I read the Iron Mountain Report, written in 1954 in the early 2000s. It was an elaborated version of Agenda 30, at least 30 some pages. It included uploading everyone's consciousness into a computer.

We must prioritize living with the organic world as it is and pray. The Amish will inherit the earth. Say NO to all things transhumanism. Take zeolites and boron.

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
28 September, 07:40
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
29 September, 08:53
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Doolittle Report, 1954: We are facing an enemy whose objective is world domination by whatever means, at whatever cost. There are no rules …

https://aarclibrary.org/co...

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
28 September, 03:17
I KNEW IT THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IS REAL!!!! remember folks ONE TO THE HEAD.

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
28 September, 03:08
Absolutely true! I read that Military Zombie Exercise! I agree 💯💫 on what causes it too!

Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
28 September, 03:05
Hmmmm!!! Exactly like in the ‘Walking Dead’. ‘It’s ALREADY inside you’!! They have to tell us what they are doing!!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
28 September, 02:00
5G animation. Zombie apocalypse incoming. No free will for those who took the jab.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
28 September, 01:58
Nano, bio and frequency elements = mind/body control