Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
30 September, 08:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
CHRIST AND the (Q)UANTUM RIPPLE

I Spontaneously Received this Message on the Morning of September 8, the Day of the QUEEN'S PASSING
It's Longer than 1,000 Characters, so I will Continue it in the Comments and it will be part of this THREAD

ARE WE PARTICLE OR WAVES, OR WAVE/PARTICLES in a Universal Ocean of Being?

"We ARE Seemingly Separate, yet Holo-Fractally Enfolded, Wave-Particle/Particle-Particle Wave Patterns-Vibrational Drops in a (Q)uantum SEA of Light and Sound
The Birth, Death and Resurrection of Jesus at the Zero Point of Human History--the Meeting Place of Time & Eternity--Created a QUANTUM RIPPLE of LOVE & LIGHT that REVERBERATED Throughout the Centuries.
A QUANTUM RIPPLE that Simultaneously "TRANCE"CENDED & INCLUDED All that Was and All that would Ever Be.
A QUANTUM RIPPLE that Now RISES & CONVERGES to "TRANCE"-FORM, "TRANCE"-MUTE & "TRANCE"-FIGURE the Fear-Based Darkness that has Obscured Out Vision & Prevented Us from Seeing, Knowing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
30 September, 08:12
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
....the Fear Based Darkness that has Obscured Our Inner Vision and has Prevented Us from SEEING, Knowing & Experiencing the Fiery, I AM THAT I AM PRESENCE that is the TRUE SOURCE of Our Being

A (Q)UANTUM RIPPLE that Now Calls Each and Every One of Us to Consciously Recognize and Celebrate the QUANTUM LIGHT of this UNIVERSAL SPIRIT as it LIVES and BREATHES WITHIN US, One Another--in the PERSONAL and PLANETARY HEART of HUMANITY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Philipp Anon @gigu
30 September, 01:19
wasn't there something. that the rockefellers have until 30.09 time to pay their money back to the vatican?
that is why the deep state wanted a world war by all means.
MY OPINION.

doozier (OwO)7 @doozierthanthou
29 September, 11:53
😱Do we still have another leg down coming, or is this go-time?

James Dean @Wait_its_time
29 September, 11:55
In response doozier (OwO)7 to his Publication
Go Time

Q++++ Q++++ @Sparkledocawake
29 September, 10:47
what news?

1776 ... @IGG1776
29 September, 05:42

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
29 September, 05:36
Big news doesn't always mean Good news.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
29 September, 10:38
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
A honeypot

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
29 September, 05:30
It is completely out of my comfort zone to figure out crypto …but I did it, my gut told me to. One day soon I hope to surprise my husband with some shocking news. He wont know what hit him!! It will be so wonderful to see the look on his face ! Cant wait for all that Ill be able to do for the good!!

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
29 September, 06:23
In response Mrs Dovington to her Publication
🥰, I want to surprise my mom with a new van.. may it be so 💥

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
29 September, 05:30
It is completely out of my comfort zone to figure out crypto …but I did it, my gut told me to. One day soon I hope to surprise my husband with some shocking news. He wont know what hit him!! It will be so wonderful to see the look on his face ! Cant wait for all that Ill be able to do for the good!!

Jes King @jes_US
29 September, 05:32
In response Mrs Dovington to her Publication
yes the crypto Market is completely out of my comfort zone sadly I have no interest so I guess I'll just be at the bottom of the Heap the poorest of the poor and I'll just eat out of the trash eventually

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
29 September, 05:26
My Son Purchased It For Me, I Hope Its Good, Hard To Trust Things Anymore, Sadly. Im Just Praying!

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
29 September, 05:17
Hmmmm. Maybe we can buy a boat… 🥂

aaron scott donated @ehehron
29 September, 05:12

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 September, 05:10
the financial stuff, need to learn, numbers 4:31, 4:4, 44. sign of God’s love and protection, angels are keeping a watchful eye on you to ensure safety, no worries, you can rest, shielded from harm by higher powers♥️💙

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
29 September, 05:09
In case anyone missed it!

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
29 September, 05:00
I wish I understood how to purchase xrp its complicated

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 September, 05:22
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Or...get Lobstr app &
1- Go to coinflip ATM & fund wallet with XLM & purchase XRP (fchain.io)
or
2- Fund wallet with XLM using MoneyGram& purchase XRP (fchain.io).

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
29 September, 04:55
BR = 2 18 > 99

TS 4:31 > 44
4:31 PM > 16:31 > 7:4 = 11 > CHAOS
4:31PM > 16:31 ^ 19:31 > #14

Genesis 7:4
Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”

Sep 29 + 7 days = Thurs Oct 6 > 10/6 > 16
(2 days ahead of schedule)? > 10/8 = 8/8

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
01 October, 02:30
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
8/8💥

✍️ amd so it is written …🙏

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
29 September, 04:53

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
29 September, 04:52
Wow. The timing is almost like all of this was ochestrated. 👀

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
29 September, 06:25
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
No coincidence 😉

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
29 September, 04:50

Desert Dog @Zippydog
29 September, 10:37
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
29 September, 04:48
🚀

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
29 September, 04:46
+ it's 29th.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
29 September, 04:43
All planned i pray hard it’s used for good.

Truth Spark @Sparks
29 September, 04:42

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
29 September, 04:40

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 September, 04:35

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 September, 05:41
In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
29 September, 04:31