Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 September, 04:31
Big news for Ripple.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
CHRIST AND the (Q)UANTUM RIPPLE

I Spontaneously Received this Message on the Morning of September 8, the Day of the QUEEN'S PASSING
It's Longer than 1,000 Characters, so I will Continue it in the Comments and it will be part of this THREAD

ARE WE PARTICLE OR WAVES, OR WAVE/PARTICLES in a Universal Ocean of Being?

"We ARE Seemingly Separate, yet Holo-Fractally Enfolded, Wave-Particle/Particle-Particle Wave Patterns-Vibrational Drops in a (Q)uantum SEA of Light and Sound
The Birth, Death and Resurrection of Jesus at the Zero Point of Human History--the Meeting Place of Time & Eternity--Created a QUANTUM RIPPLE of LOVE & LIGHT that REVERBERATED Throughout the Centuries.
A QUANTUM RIPPLE that Simultaneously "TRANCE"CENDED & INCLUDED All that Was and All that would Ever Be.
A QUANTUM RIPPLE that Now RISES & CONVERGES to "TRANCE"-FORM, "TRANCE"-MUTE & "TRANCE"-FIGURE the Fear-Based Darkness that has Obscured Out Vision & Prevented Us from Seeing, Knowing
08:07 AM - Sep 30, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
30 September, 08:12
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
....the Fear Based Darkness that has Obscured Our Inner Vision and has Prevented Us from SEEING, Knowing & Experiencing the Fiery, I AM THAT I AM PRESENCE that is the TRUE SOURCE of Our Being

A (Q)UANTUM RIPPLE that Now Calls Each and Every One of Us to Consciously Recognize and Celebrate the QUANTUM LIGHT of this UNIVERSAL SPIRIT as it LIVES and BREATHES WITHIN US, One Another--in the PERSONAL and PLANETARY HEART of HUMANITY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396