JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Holy Qow, how about those dreams? This platform is distinguished from Twitter in that nearly everyone here appears to have stepped into their roles as teachers and guides. Praise God for that and good morning Truth Seeker! ☕️
09:40 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Trish Vana @Breakingthe8
07 February, 08:43
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Does your picture indicate somethine about your dreams? Mine were like this. I kept going to the basement of a white house with a widow's walk on top. I have dreamed of this house for 20 something years. I returned there. They tried to keep me there, but I was done with it and its dead bats and cats. This dream led me to the Popul Vuh. But I have to say, the past couple of days is a return of energy. I'm cleaning out things that I have not had the energy to do for years. Yay! Frequency is definitely rising.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
06 February, 12:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lightworker 44444444 @lightworker444444444
05 February, 06:51
This platform definitely has a nice vibe, very light filled.✨

Marlene Love @Life_According_To_Marz
05 February, 06:48

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
05 February, 06:41
WWG1WGA
This us why we were chosen to help guide and help people on there journey of truth!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 February, 05:27
Amidst all the confusion and transitioning, I for one deeply appreciate those of you that shine a loving peaceful light to brighten the path. Some of us are just regular folks tryin like hell to make sense of all that is happening. I mean it was just going to be a spectacular reelection of Donald Trump and I was so happy then the bottom fell out of reality and the world became a convoluted mix of matrix and twilight zone. Just sayin.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
05 February, 06:43
In response Desert Dog to his Publication

WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
07 February, 05:20
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Hang in there! It is going to get crazier...but what you will find out about the power you have & have had within yourself is one of the most AMAZING things that has been hidden in this matrix!!! Stay positive...what you believe is your reality!!! Its going to be wonderful after the shock fades away!💕

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
05 February, 05:12

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 February, 05:05
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
05 February, 05:00
It's why we are here. The strongest of the strong. To be there for the newly awakened and help them to adjust. Your picture is perfect. As our beloved children are being rescued from the tunnels, our job is to lead (but not rescue!) others from the tunnel of deception 💙

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
05 February, 04:57
I had a dream about that light many year's ago. It was the most beautiful feeling, euphoric even!! I didn't want to come back..

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
05 February, 04:57
The coincidences going on at the minute in every way is mind blowing.

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
05 February, 04:55
That's why I love it here - so very fond of all of you - big anon patriot hug mm,mm,mm

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
05 February, 04:54
Welcome fren. We've been waiting on you!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 February, 04:53
The dreams are amazing but the wide ass awake visions are a whole other level! Nana is having done fun and pure joy over here!

Steve Murray @Stevie
05 February, 01:41
X educator who has truly been educated with the truth. You have hit the nail on the head.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 February, 11:15
👀👀CHARLIE WARD ANNOUNCING ARRESTS OF BIDEN AND POLITICIANS

"The official announcement of military law was on January 20th at 12:00 a.m. The mainstream media were all notified by the U.S. Military Goverment. They turned a blind eye to it. Biden, 355 congressmen, 109 senators and 464 elected arrested."

https://drcharlieward.com/...

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
06 February, 12:52
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
looking forward to being able to repost with a comment
like IDK, it's a possibility, sounds great, "let's see what happens"

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
05 February, 11:00
Yes!! What a time to be alive!!

June Patriot @JunePatriot
05 February, 10:28
😎Thanks for that and Good Morning!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
05 February, 10:20
🙏❤️🙏

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
05 February, 10:04
Yes this platform is awesome.

I never had a Twitter account literally until the day of the purge. Kept watching SantaSurfing and others and thought I'd like to have access to the crowd sourcing where she gets so much of her information. A lot of people said Twitter was like a ghost town but to me, never having experienced it, I thought "Wow, so much INFO!"

But as the days passed even I could perceive it was getting quieter. Then I found this place and it's even better than that place because it's so densely populated with PATRIOTS.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 February, 04:51
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
Nana checkung in on Twitter thr my girls old acct! It is like a ghost town

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
05 February, 04:58
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
Welcome, mate

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
05 February, 09:57
Good Morning To You ! ☺️🕊

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
05 February, 09:54
Distinguished indeed!! I never left ANY family and friends, THEY LEFT ME! GOD said, when a room gets cleaned up, cleaned out within you, FILL it back up with better, more wonderful things/people. Anonup fills the void😘😘👍🏻

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
05 February, 09:50
yes Good Morning and thats the truth ... 🙏🏻💗😇

Tony Chin @real_tony_chin
05 February, 09:49

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
05 February, 09:43
Now can we learn how to sleep again lol 🤣🤣🤣.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
05 February, 09:43
Exactly This.❤️