JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 February, 09:40
Holy Qow, how about those dreams? This platform is distinguished from Twitter in that nearly everyone here appears to have stepped into their roles as teachers and guides. Praise God for that and good morning Truth Seeker! ☕️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 February, 05:27
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Amidst all the confusion and transitioning, I for one deeply appreciate those of you that shine a loving peaceful light to brighten the path. Some of us are just regular folks tryin like hell to make sense of all that is happening. I mean it was just going to be a spectacular reelection of Donald Trump and I was so happy then the bottom fell out of reality and the world became a convoluted mix of matrix and twilight zone. Just sayin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DDK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z, click on at the bottom under it