Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 September, 11:00
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
All that money and energy when they could of just taken DMT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Still haven't been brave enough to try DMT👀 I would love to hear your experience with it, if you've taken that journey.
11:35 AM - Sep 28, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
28 September, 06:34
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
its the most beautiful experience. DMT through plant medicines/natural sources is the way to go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
28 September, 01:37
What is DMT?

Other Half @Otherhalf
28 September, 01:53
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
It's dimenthyltryptamine, a psychedelic compound that is produced naturally in your brain and can also be found in some plants and drugs.

Nunya Business @AAug22
28 September, 12:29
Very peaceful & colorful! Patterns upon patterns. Everything vibrated. It helped my child & I am grateful.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 September, 12:57
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
💖 I hear its a solo journey. Supervised.