Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
08 October, 10:12
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
All nonsense and mad satanic scientists.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
08 October, 09:44
👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
28 September, 11:27
🤔

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
28 September, 08:39
God is the one who hold the line.......

If you want a Christian perspective listen to - Robin he understands portals well. https://robindbullock.com/

Noah Monica @NoahMonica
28 September, 08:41
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.NetJob1.com

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
28 September, 02:58
They are trying to open portals at Cern. I watched a video from Ismael Perez and he said...if I remember correctly...Galactic Federation is protecting us and preventing the portals from being opened. He talks about aliens already existing here...for example Pleiadians....they look like humans...tall and thin.He said they are helping humanity and not all aliens are bad.

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
28 September, 12:32
I wonder what they are talking about & what language are they using?

Steph Ayers @Steph3
28 September, 11:30
Which explains why those of us who have certain abilities are under heavier attack. It is a blessing and a curse...

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
28 September, 11:42
In response Steph Ayers to his Publication
yes yes yes

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 September, 11:00
All that money and energy when they could of just taken DMT.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
28 September, 02:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Joe Rogan does and he is still living; I think?

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
28 September, 06:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
ayahuasca gave me my life back after going through some really hard times.

Liz McMurray @MEMH51
28 September, 10:23
Devil spirits no doubt.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
28 September, 10:10
Who the dead Queen!