Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
28 September, 10:23
There is no scientific basis for transgenderism--they made it up.
They did this so to target children, degrade the family, subvert SOCIETY, and to make big $$$... Big Trans call it: CHILD ABUSE 101.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
28 September, 10:36
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
😒🌴 My Gifted boy had trouble (mental) in school. I would fly down there and be so pissed how I thought they were treating him. Gifted class, Pulled out for activities and counciling ADHD drugs for a couple years. At 23 I found out, transgender. Sex change, the whole bit. I defended with medical reasons that maybe he didn't have receptors to the testosterone flush. Deveolpement. He was a perfect baby, a normal in the creek, bike jumping boy. One guy said genocide. I researched everything and it changed everything! Now my son/daughter has not spoke to me because I'm in a cult, I support Trump, I'm a Narcissists, I've changed. His memories about our lives are not what I remember. It is sooooo very sad! I say the government did this to MY SON. It pisses me off! Oh yeah, his father was in a car crash when he turned 4 so I lost them both. 😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joyce Chandler, click on at the bottom under it