Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
28 September, 10:23
There is no scientific basis for transgenderism--they made it up.
They did this so to target children, degrade the family, subvert SOCIETY, and to make big $$$... Big Trans call it: CHILD ABUSE 101.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
😒🌴 My Gifted boy had trouble (mental) in school. I would fly down there and be so pissed how I thought they were treating him. Gifted class, Pulled out for activities and counciling ADHD drugs for a couple years. At 23 I found out, transgender. Sex change, the whole bit. I defended with medical reasons that maybe he didn't have receptors to the testosterone flush. Deveolpement. He was a perfect baby, a normal in the creek, bike jumping boy. One guy said genocide. I researched everything and it changed everything! Now my son/daughter has not spoke to me because I'm in a cult, I support Trump, I'm a Narcissists, I've changed. His memories about our lives are not what I remember. It is sooooo very sad! I say the government did this to MY SON. It pisses me off! Oh yeah, his father was in a car crash when he turned 4 so I lost them both. 😔
10:36 AM - Sep 28, 2022
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wilbeparadise in this post can reply
@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
28 September, 10:46
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
I am so sorry for your loss! I can't imagine . . .😢
I wish everyone would take their kids out of schools across the board!!!! Shut Them Down!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
28 September, 11:00
In response @MLM Addiction;Truth to her Publication
😔🌴🙏 I did pull him out in 10th grade. He graduated college and on graduation day with his grandparents present wore high heals to the ceremony. Needless to say, everyone blown away. I had moved out of state so I missed it. Thanks for your kind words! God Bless you.

Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
28 September, 10:41
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
😔 so sorry