Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Good morning/afternoon/evening AnonUp.
09:51 AM - Sep 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
28 September, 11:14
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
wheres all the bird turds

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
28 September, 04:09
Good Morning Johnny :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 September, 04:15
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Good Evening REšŸ˜Hope you're having a great day.

Lauren ā­ā­ā­ āœž @Lauren_USA
28 September, 03:54
i flipped it

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøPepe Le Q~17ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø @TheQuietStorm17
28 September, 12:00
When seen in the right light, the ā€œGreat Pyramidā€ actually has 8 sidesā€¦ Why?! Keep digging!! Orrrrā€¦ Listen to what JuanOSavin aka JohnJohn has to say about it. Interdasting indeed!! kek šŸøšŸ’„šŸæ

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
28 September, 11:40
Good morning Johnny. :)

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
28 September, 10:40
The writing...

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Red Edge @Rededge
28 September, 04:08
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
love it

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 September, 10:16
Morninā€™ again Johnny šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ„°
šŸ™ŒšŸ»
VL- :33
Nov 01, 2017 2:51:49 AM EDT
Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No. 147455196
Iā€™m hopeful my time spent here was not wasted.
Note few if any shills inside this thread. Reason for that. Itā€™s being monitored, recorded, and analyzed and donā€™t want the clutter.
Take good care. God bless.

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 September, 10:13
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
its in here if you have 3hrs lol
Joe Rogan Experience #1284 - Graham Hancock - YouTube

Graham Hancock is an English author and journalist, well known for books such as ā€œFingerprints Of The Godsā€ & ā€œMagicians of the Godsā€. His new book "America ...

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 September, 10:11
graham hancock climbed up there and said people carve stuff up there like grafiti

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 September, 10:08
Watch This Teen Illegally Climb Egypt's Great Pyramid - YouTube

A German tourist illegally scaled Egypt's great pyramid of Giza, in broad daylight. Armed with a Go-Pro 18-year-old Andrej Ciesielski climbed nearly 500 feet...

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
28 September, 11:51
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Nothing is illegal, unless you get caught.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
28 September, 10:08
Looks like the Q drop decodes the writing.

Q 3312
If we are merely a LARP asking questions on the Chans, why are we being attacked daily by some of the world's biggest media co's, social media co's deliberately applying censorship/banning, shills paid/inserted to disrupt (media matters), blue checkmark coordinated attacks, etc.?
All for a 'conspiracy' on the Chans?
All for a 'LARP'?
Why is there a constant flow of disinformation being pushed re: Q?
Example:
Disinformation push re: Mueller is a white hat.
FAKE & FALSE narrative.
Think BLOCKADE.
When you can't attack the information directly, you attack the source, if that fails, you 'create false misleading information' to discredit knowing 'select' 'unaware' followers would not take the time to self-corroborate the claims (same vehicle/tactics used by FAKE NEWS media).
Logical thinking always wins.
Nothing can stop what is coming.
As the target(s) turn to the other side, the attacks will intensify.
We have the sou

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
28 September, 10:00
Let me try this again (stupid autocorrect) I always thought it was a point at the top, never a flat surface. Kinda gives me sacrifice altar vibes šŸ‘€ could just be my overly conspiracy morning brain lol

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 September, 10:02
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
It's probably because the top was taken.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
28 September, 10:00
I wondered who hauled all those bricks to the top. Yikes!

arba happihr @arba
28 September, 09:58
I thought he would land and let us look down the puka
This reminds me of fortnite ha
Cant wait to have a jet pack how cool would that be

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
28 September, 09:55
Super cool!