Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 September, 07:05
New VK on TS.
Getting that blackout prep vibes there.

https://truthsocial.com/us...
1/2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Juan also thinks it is coming, he says his dates could be a little off but thinking starting Oct 29.

What he is thinking, UNDERSTANDING THINKING, saying not, NOT read into the 4am meetings.
~Nana personal giggles~
(Let me just ask how he knows there are 4am meetings😁)
Did I say that out loud?

Just some bullet points from videos, my version:

Trump arrested/probably some sort of house arrest
Trump will not be communicating with anyone but attorneys for 40 days and 40 nights
10 days of darkness
Communications blackout
Not electrical unless some rolling blackouts
Military stepping in to stop a civil war
25th amendment and ensuing dreama
6 months to a year or more to get to new elections
When asked about our dollars, indicated the only safe money is constitutional American minted coins (American Silver Eagle) silver and gold.
Plan accordingly!
09:18 AM - Sep 28, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
28 September, 11:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I feel incredibly weak for asking this. But I travel for a living and concerned will be in an undesirable location for this. Could I have some prayers? Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
28 September, 10:56
Juan also said something might happen on September 3rd and it never did. I dont know that I fully trust his intel although I do listen to what he has to say

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 September, 11:01
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
Juan repeats over and over that he is basing these things on their rituals satanic fedish on these dates. He also says over and over as I stated that these are calculations based on what they have done in the past.
I would also say that if we don't have the military intervention by the election and the election goes thr we can all kiss our asses good bye.
If 2020 is not fixed we are FOOKED FOREVER!

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
28 September, 11:13
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
if they have it all and im sure they do, something certainly could have been done before that sept 3 deadline. maybe something was done? maybe the info was put out so strong to force a move on the other side? there are many questions that go through my mind, when trying to dissect the mind of Juan🤣. he does do some kind of programming, his repeated themes, tell me that. right now, its the bull story. i wanted to kick Nino, for mentioning the bull, in this last interview😂😂 but i could tell, he knew hisself that he brought that on. i still feel Juan is a good guy.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
28 September, 09:32
Oh - and Juan doesn't like Elon at all....... - so an interesting response to VK - who is posting Elon stuff.

28 September, 11:09
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Is it really Elon?
I dont really remember ever hearing Juan say he did not like anyone, but I may have missed it. I hear him saying that there are ppl he doesnt agree with.

Nana sees the current Elon as a useful participant.

28 September, 09:31
His March 1, 2020 date for Trump being "reinstated" - was either totally off - or the fun fact that there is a dual presidency - is being totally hidden... which is interesting.

My only guess is pay bills before........ and download all bank statements... and get some cash in a safe place.

28 September, 11:19
Trump was reinstated as Commander In Chief by the military imo, Idk when.
Sometimes you have to read his misinformation as well. Some things are purposeful.
I find no one that knows more about what is going on than him.

28 September, 11:20
Well Gene Decode seems to know quite a lot about the military aspects of the battle.

28 September, 09:29
Interesting - do you have link?
He's never mentioned currency before...

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
28 September, 09:23
His dates have only been “a little off” since April 1st last year lol

28 September, 12:06
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Pretty sure he was spot on with his April bet.
Be specific on his wording.
Trump is still President and will be from not own &
and most ppl realized the Biden was a bad choice, most by then realized he was put in place by foreign powers. I would have to go back to his exact words but those words were true April 1 imo.
He is very slick with his wording, it is on purpose.