https://truthsocial.com/us...
1/2
07:05 PM - Sep 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
28 September, 11:55
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
No-Fly Zone...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
28 September, 10:12
💚 Thanks for sharing, one day they will let the rest of the world in 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
28 September, 09:28
That Sep 29 confirms:
"PREPARE"

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 September, 09:18
Juan also thinks it is coming, he says his dates could be a little off but thinking starting Oct 29.

What he is thinking, UNDERSTANDING THINKING, saying not, NOT read into the 4am meetings.
~Nana personal giggles~
(Let me just ask how he knows there are 4am meetings😁)
Did I say that out loud?

Just some bullet points from videos, my version:

Trump arrested/probably some sort of house arrest
Trump will not be communicating with anyone but attorneys for 40 days and 40 nights
10 days of darkness
Communications blackout
Not electrical unless some rolling blackouts
Military stepping in to stop a civil war
25th amendment and ensuing dreama
6 months to a year or more to get to new elections
When asked about our dollars, indicated the only safe money is constitutional American minted coins (American Silver Eagle) silver and gold.
Plan accordingly!

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
28 September, 10:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Juan also said something might happen on September 3rd and it never did. I dont know that I fully trust his intel although I do listen to what he has to say

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
28 September, 11:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I feel incredibly weak for asking this. But I travel for a living and concerned will be in an undesirable location for this. Could I have some prayers? Thank you

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
28 September, 09:01
I was thrown by the brand name Endure for a fly spray to put much thought into the blacked out address at first. :) The last thing I want in a fly spray is for it to endure when it's purpose is to destroy/kill. :)

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
28 September, 08:50
I spy with my little eye- ENDURE…14 days… Challenging conditions… The mount looks like the Space Force symbol. Wall mount=a tactical defense move in a fight. Just some key observations!!

memes matter @NoComment
28 September, 07:50