Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
ECM Arizona @EM5793
29 September, 10:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
28 September, 11:59
I feel sooo bad for the people having to go through that :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
28 September, 03:36
Turn it off please.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
28 September, 02:40
i know it is frightening, my college roomie lives near sarasota, a little town ellenton, built a house there, putting up hurricane shutters yesterday. her nieces in st pete, evacuating to her house, but could not connect this morning💙🙏have been in a scary tornado, but not hurricane

The Real Me @TheRealMe
28 September, 01:34
Prayers for protection for all in its path, except Disney.

r363l l10n @r363ll10n
28 September, 12:34
yep... we are getting rocked right now... but somehow still have power...

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
29 September, 12:16
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏

Judy Anonette @biju
28 September, 12:11
praying for everyone’s safety!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
28 September, 11:59
👀

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
28 September, 11:58
Looks like the storm is upon us. 👀

Triss lee @Triss
28 September, 11:39
🙏

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
28 September, 11:35
🙏🙏🙏

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
28 September, 11:34
news just said it was 45 miles away, at 155 miles per hour,
JOHN FITZGERALD 155
I TOLD YOU SO 155
and they even threw a 9 in there.. as in MOST HIGH 9??? 🤔
I pray for the safety of anyone in the path of the “hurricane” but I am also very hopeful that the last remaining swamp rats are being drown out in this STORM
Patriots in control! 😊

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
28 September, 10:56
I am in North Port - right in the path - never been thru a hurricane before - seems Ian will be quite an initiation - prayers for all

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
28 September, 11:34
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
28 September, 10:49
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
28 September, 10:47
55….no coincidences ⛈️⛈️⛈️

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
28 September, 10:47
Prayers for all of us in the path of the storm, please, if you will? ❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️🌀

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
29 September, 12:14
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
🙏🏻

Pink Totter @Totter
29 September, 12:28
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏🙏

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
28 September, 10:45
My sister lives in Florida, so I'm happy to say, that a few days ago she embarked on a month long road trip - out of state - to visit her children in Atlantic Canada. I pray for the safety, well-being and comfort of all the good people of Florida, during this time. 🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 September, 10:19
nice numbers! ☺️

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
28 September, 10:15
Seems like the perfect time for a tweet about a storm

Ann Hubbard @OldmotherH
28 September, 10:08
my home in Port Charlotte is in the direct path! Praying that God covers Florida with his protection!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
28 September, 09:58
i think it might be a white hat op. at this point everyone has free will. if you stay it has consequences. head the warnings

Kimberlee Deppe @kimbo
28 September, 09:45
wonder about the level of anger we will all feel when its revealed rhis storm is manufactured

Ann Hubbard @OldmotherH
28 September, 10:10
In response Kimberlee Deppe to his Publication
I’m so pissed at them! There are wonderful, God loving people in our beautiful slice of heaven and they have the audacity to wreck destruction on us!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
28 September, 01:48
In response Kimberlee Deppe to his Publication
ITS ( FAKE ) #Patriot MANUFACTURED

AS SAME AS NORD STREAM

HAS NOT BEEN #Biden ADMON

HAS BEEN THE #TRUMO COMPLEX

THE VERY SAME AT THE END THE DAY

AS SAME AS THE #texas WEATHER ATTACK IN ORDER TO SABOTAGE THE GREEN ENERGY BECAUSE "ARE SOROS RELATED"

Tanita Martinez @TanitaMartin
28 September, 09:37
Cape Coral, Fl here. 🙏🙏🙏.

Justice55 Halo @Justice55Halo
28 September, 09:35
just saw it could develop to cat 5. stay safe everyone. if driving or walking before or after the storm pleas avoid power transformers. i had one blow over my car years ago while trying to evacuate

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
28 September, 09:34
this looks intentional

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
28 September, 09:29
Just saw that it had intensified 35mph over 2 hours.

They usually don’t intensify that much over 24 hours.

Smells haarpy.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 September, 09:30
Good Morning, VK.
More booms rolling in with the storm?

Caps = 53.
TS = 8:38.

Mar 04, 2018 1:24:16 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
BOOM.
Q

Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
28 September, 09:25
today is about the 4s

Bee Saved @BSaved
28 September, 09:34
In response Appaloosa 5250 to her Publication
It will be 5's

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
28 September, 09:24
i hope it floods ALL the tunnels since it doesnt seem our Gov is doing alot about the child trafficking…

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
28 September, 09:51
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
I font see jow Florida could have deep tunnels as they dont even have basements because of the sand. Just cant see it. Im a little more worried aboutmy daughter and my many friends there. My daughter lives in the area in could jit the worst.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts