Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
05 February, 06:16
@VincentKennedy
How cool is thos idea in my country

A restaurant in Denham Springs has a wall with prepaid tickets for people that are hungry but can’t afford food, are homeless, etc. They just grab a ticket with a meal they would like that a previous customer paid for. A new take on β€œpay it forward”. I just love this so much and wanted to pass it along to maybe inspire some business owners that follow may start this trend

The restaurant is Papis Mexican Cuisine !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Martin @Marangela
05 February, 06:40
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
That is amazing. I wish more restaurants would offer that.
I have done what I could many times, and have paid for meals, given money, and on a stormy winter night, paid for a motel room.
I wish I could do this all the time. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
05 February, 07:59
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
I am sure you have done your bit to help the best you can. Feel good about yourself for your kindness . This is what helping humanity is all about! πŸ•ŠπŸ¦‹β˜ΊοΈπŸ¦‹πŸ•Š

Only people mentioned by Marangela in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angela Martin, click on at the bottom under it