Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
@VincentKennedy
How cool is thos idea in my country

A restaurant in Denham Springs has a wall with prepaid tickets for people that are hungry but can’t afford food, are homeless, etc. They just grab a ticket with a meal they would like that a previous customer paid for. A new take on “pay it forward”. I just love this so much and wanted to pass it along to maybe inspire some business owners that follow may start this trend

The restaurant is Papis Mexican Cuisine !
06:16 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
08 February, 04:09
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
AWESOME !!! 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
07 February, 06:22
Love this. God Bless you for sharing and for doing this.💞💓🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
06 February, 04:41
Thanks I will call and donate today. Don't for the DC Citizen Journalist,. You can VENMO him.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
06 February, 12:02
This is just the best idea ever!

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
05 February, 08:55
Thats a great idea. Happy to see there's good people out there.

Arabal Aisstan @peatspatriotanon
05 February, 08:40
super proud of my hometown for loving people.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
05 February, 07:58
This is awesome!!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 February, 07:54
Love Love Love this...❤️ This is what Nesara/Gesara is all about... Oh this makes me so happy!!! #GodWins

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
05 February, 08:53
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Still not convinced that Gesara Nesara is a good thing. On that fence for sure. In my experience, anything worth having is worth working for.

Jose Bito @Josebito
05 February, 07:23
👍Wow. Such an amazing act of kindness, much needed these days. Spread the word!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
05 February, 06:49
Amazing ❤️🙌

Angela Martin @Marangela
05 February, 06:40
That is amazing. I wish more restaurants would offer that.
I have done what I could many times, and have paid for meals, given money, and on a stormy winter night, paid for a motel room.
I wish I could do this all the time. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
05 February, 07:59
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
I am sure you have done your bit to help the best you can. Feel good about yourself for your kindness . This is what helping humanity is all about! 🕊🦋☺️🦋🕊